False rumor spreading warrants banning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

False rumor spreading warrants banning

Originally posted by jgarMD

Banned? For what ?

I cannot believe that I am not the only one who is sick of the rumors and BS go around about MOss, TO, etc... At least the Woody stuff has some validity. Lets talk "REALITY" not wishful thinking. Stop and just ask yourself this:

You're not and it's getting old...every one should link their sources, so we stop looking at no back bone info.

Re: Re: False rumor spreading warrants banning

Originally posted by finfan77

If your such a busy professional then get back to work! Click the X in the upper right corner and do your thing.....

I agree

I think im going to masturbate to pimps avatar now.............

This is a public mesageboard, people can post whatever they want as long as it is within the decency rules. If theres a thread going you dislike, don't read it.

No one is forcing you to come here.

I have passed along breaking news story after breaking news story on this site as I work with wqam and espn news on in the backround.......and all of a sudden somebody I have never seen on this board comes in to complain?

I hope that guy gets fired.

Re: 1

Originally posted by touborg
This is a public mesageboard, people can post whatever they want as long as it is within the decency rules. If theres a thread going you dislike, don't read it.

No one is forcing you to come here.

He's a Jets fan and he's probably from the Gang-Green Website, if nothing else, the inactivity on that board alone would be enough to force me to a real board :lol:

BTW, Prior to posting this crap........this guy's last post was a MONTH ago.................

Wow, to be mad at a rumor posted on a message board is a little absurd right?

BTW, telling him to get back to work just because he says he's busy? I'm a professional and I still find time for other things. Being busy doesn't mean you can't take a few minutes to come on these things. If you chastise him for posting, you're doing the same thing as he did.

Originally posted by jgarMD
This false rumor $hit has to stop. I am a busy professional and don't have time to be wasting on a message board if I have to sift through BS postys, rumors and innuendos. I want to extend an invitation to the moderators to ban those posters who post rumors. This board is becoming a joke. Please people. I want fact based, link based NEWS only. NOt a "friend of a friends brother told me that he heard on a radio station that.....

IF this Moss rumor were true it would lead the ESPN news hot list, the poster who started this should be ashamed of him/her self.

If you want fact based only posts you have to pay extra for premium services. The basic subsription gets all the garbage too. :lol:

Seriously though...you could simply place those that post rumors all the time on ignore.

Originally posted by Section126
BTW, Prior to posting this crap........this guy's last post was a MONTH ago.................

So what!

BB

Back
Top Bottom