False rumor spreading warrants banning | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

False rumor spreading warrants banning

Originally posted by jgarMD
This false rumor $hit has to stop. I am a busy professional and don't have time to be wasting on a message board if I have to sift through BS postys, rumors and innuendos. I want to extend an invitation to the moderators to ban those posters who post rumors. This board is becoming a joke. Please people. I want fact based, link based NEWS only. NOt a "friend of a friends brother told me that he heard on a radio station that.....

IF this Moss rumor were true it would lead the ESPN news hot list, the poster who started this should be ashamed of him/her self.

If you're a busy professional, you's better clear out your history cache each time you leave your desk !! ;)

Originally posted by 13isgr81
1.) I'm quite certain that 126 would not have posted what he posted if he did not believe he heard it right from ESPN.

2.) This is an internet message board, hardly the type of place to rely on for factual news... (If your soo busy I'm surprised you have time to search message boards and watch ESPN for sports scoops at all)

Perhaps you should consider other sources for your news, like perhaps, the News.

I know.......that's why I chose to believe Section126.......I've yet to see him waste time planting false rumors on a forum.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
I think you're gonna get yourself banned buddy.............

Banned? For what ?

I cannot believe that I am not the only one who is sick of the rumors and BS go around about MOss, TO, etc... At least the Woody stuff has some validity. Lets talk "REALITY" not wishful thinking. Stop and just ask yourself this:

Banned? For what ?

I cannot believe that I am not the only one who is sick of the rumors and BS go around about MOss, TO, etc... At least the Woody stuff has some validity. Lets talk "REALITY" not wishful thinking. Stop and just ask yourself this:

Banned? For what ?

Banned? For what ?

Banned? For what ?

Originally posted by jgarMD
This false rumor $hit has to stop. I am a busy professional and don't have time to be wasting on a message board if I have to sift through BS postys, rumors and innuendos. I want to extend an invitation to the moderators to ban those posters who post rumors. This board is becoming a joke. Please people. I want fact based, link based NEWS only. NOt a "friend of a friends brother told me that he heard on a radio station that.....

IF this Moss rumor were true it would lead the ESPN news hot list, the poster who started this should be ashamed of him/her self.

Get back to work and stop wasting your time on message boards.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
WTF? It has been posted in MANY reputable papers... Methinks you have a problem..

But, did you hear that Dolphins are secretely trying to trade for Mike Vick?? This year's 1st and AJ Feeley for Vick.. VICK to MOSS!!

Com'on Skape! That's ooold schidt !!! :lol:

Section 126 did not say it was a rumor, he said that the Moss information was on ESPN news. To me thats not a rumor if true. I take him at his word till its proven to me that his information is not true.

Sorry for the multiple posts, I don't know what happened

Back
Top Bottom