Fangio vs the D..... is it true? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio vs the D..... is it true?

If defense quit against Titans because of something Fangio said to them, then I’d love to hear what he must have said to them against the Ravens…

I heard from reliable source, Fangio made an pffensive/insulting comment over the radio during the Tenn game that caused the Defense to retaliate by letting the Titans score twice in the 4th quarter.. The way it was told to me is they quit playing just to show up Fangio...

So I ask you... does this have any truth to it?

If so and if I was the Dolphin management, I would be livid with the Defense and would see this as an act of treason... If there is any truth to the story, the Defense threw away the entire season with their temper tantrum... Now I'm not saying the defense shouldnt have gotten pissed or insulted.... if true... I'm just saying... if true... the defense acted inappropriately and should have... could have handled it a little better and with more professionalism..

And if it is true... do you know what Fangio could have said to piss off the players so much?

I've read more believable stories in Penthouse Forum.

The story is horse manure. That would never happen without it getting out and leaking all over the Northern Hemisphere! At least 11 people are involved so forget about any chance of that being true. If you do a crime and are brilliant, leave no clues and never tell anyone you got a shot at actually getting away with it. If 1 other person knows you're getting caught probably. Everybody talks these days. This is the era of loose lips sinking ships!! No one holds up anymore, not even the wise guys so use common sense. I hope Fangio just shuts up and goes about his business. One year rental, glad Weaver is here. We'll see an attacking defense!!

I heard from reliable source, Fangio made an pffensive/insulting comment over the radio during the Tenn game that caused the Defense to retaliate by letting the Titans score twice in the 4th quarter.. The way it was told to me is they quit playing just to show up Fangio...

If so and if I was the Dolphin management, I would be livid with the Defense and would see this as an act of treason... If there is any truth to the story, the Defense threw away the entire season with their temper tantrum... Now I'm not saying the defense shouldnt have gotten pissed or insulted.... if true... I'm just saying... if true... the defense acted inappropriately and should have... could have handled it a little better and with more professionalism..

And if it is true... do you know what Fangio could have said to piss off the players so much?
That’s about the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here
A guy leaves and now someone needs to be vilified, tarred and feathered. Only on Finheaven 😂

Oh really? You mean the Tennessee game at home w a 14 point lead and 4:30 minutes left in the game - where we as a team had EVERYTHING on the line to get a home Feild playoff game? Or the one seed…AND WE COULD NOT GET A FIRST DOWN? That’s on Fangio? Cmon Miami dolphins are Kenny Powers! And Dolphin fans are Stevie!

Oh really? You mean the Tennessee game at home w a 14 point lead and 4:30 minutes left in the game - where we as a team had EVERYTHING on the line to get a home Feild playoff game? Or the one seed…AND WE COULD NOT GET A FIRST DOWN? That’s on Fangio? Cmon Miami dolphins are Kenny Powers! And Dolphin fans are Stevie!

Well, his defense didn't seem to be very effective if the opponent scores over 14 points in four- and one-half minutes.

A Whiney Lament:
Whine, whine,
Go away.
Don't come back -
On any day. - LOL

you start off saying you have a reliable source
And then question your reliable source by asking if we believe your reliable source. 🤣🤣🤣
I suppose you're one of those guys that needs help figuring which foot your shoes go on...

Yeah, I trust and believe my source... But I dont trust or believe his source... duh !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose you're one of those guys that needs help figuring which foot your shoes go on...

Yeah, I trust and believe my source... But I dont trust or believe his source... duh !!

"Contradiction in Just One Sentence Alert"
This "Lemming" has gone and doubled down on being RONG - again. - LOL

So, the silly season does have a way of generating in its own "sense of humor". - LOL

Highly doubt this. Athletes aren't going to mess the bag up like this when everything is recorded

1707498387093.jpeg
Try them on…………. I’m sure they’ll fit.

If any of the current D guys are the same guys who talked shet about Tua to Omar when Tua was a rook, phuck those guys.

As for Fangio. I’m sure he’s brilliant but he gone! Leave him be.

Back
Top Bottom