Fangio vs the D..... is it true? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio vs the D..... is it true?

Can someone make sure the original post does not get to Roger at NFL HQ please.
I can hear some draft picks disappearing into the ether.

Or maybe a dinosaur is trying to create a horse **** rumor to cover for the fact he played prevent defense and it backfired on him.

47863cfc40cd6bc9ed7240900878c75c_large.png

Reliable sauce
I've had that on my Publix shopping list for a few weeks. Is it pretty good?

But your reliable source may not be such a reliable source and the original reliable source may be more reliable. But if your source is reliable then the first reliable source is a less reliable source than your source.
the word you are looking for is "spin".
I'm feeling a little "dizzy. - LOL

I saw the D raise their hands on the field while in the huddle I thought it was odd at the time - now I see they took a hand vote in the huddle

Also: this unique Dolphin was just discoved at a lake in Arizona

Dude Machine GIF
He's doing it up right

Fangio was behind charging me for prepaid parking, only to open tbe lot up that night to anyone who wanted it for free, and then he insulted all the attendants so they became apathetic and didnt direct traffic, causing a 45 minute backlog into the lot and making me run the 20 miles from that shitty lot to the game, only to then allow Tennessee to win. **** the Dolphins

I heard from reliable source, Fangio made an pffensive/insulting comment over the radio during the Tenn game that caused the Defense to retaliate by letting the Titans score twice in the 4th quarter.. The way it was told to me is they quit playing just to show up Fangio...

So I ask you... does this have any truth to it?

If so and if I was the Dolphin management, I would be livid with the Defense and would see this as an act of treason... If there is any truth to the story, the Defense threw away the entire season with their temper tantrum... Now I'm not saying the defense shouldnt have gotten pissed or insulted.... if true... I'm just saying... if true... the defense acted inappropriately and should have... could have handled it a little better and with more professionalism..

And if it is true... do you know what Fangio could have said to piss off the players so much?
According to your profile you are 16 year old, so I will be gentle.... GTFO with that sh1t! that's not only false but its not even in the realm of plausibility. And if you aren't willing to divulge your "reliable source" then you need to go to your room and stand in the corner without dinner...and your allowance is cancelled.

No offense to the person who started this thread but this is completely BS

The D just sucked more then it should of under fangio.....and that's why he's gone.

Right! The offense had EVERY chance to win that game during their last two possessions when they were up by 14 points with about 4 minutes to go. On their second to last possession, all they needed to do was to grind out a few 1st downs to run out the clock and the game is over, but they failed to convert. On their last possession, with about 1:36 left to play and down by 1 point, the offense just needed to get into FG range, but all they did was gain 16 yards on 7 plays and turned the ball over on downs.

Yes, the defense flopped at the end of that game, but McDaniels's offense (or his playcalling?) was more to blame IMO.
Offense more to blame being up 14 with 4 minutes to go?

I think not...

Back
Top Bottom