Fangio vs the D..... is it true? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio vs the D..... is it true?

If this is in fact the case, we all need to renounce our membership as Fins fans. Getting paid millions to play, and getting butthurt because someone else making a ton of money had a disagreement. The fans suffer, I'm sure we've all put in plenty of money to tickets, merchandise for this organization, and I hope this isn't the case because that's just bs to throw a game because of that
Maybe Vic was placing bets....oooh I sense we gonna lose another first round pick.

I heard from reliable source, Fangio made an pffensive/insulting comment over the radio during the Tenn game that caused the Defense to retaliate by letting the Titans score twice in the 4th quarter.. The way it was told to me is they quit playing just to show up Fangio...

So I ask you... does this have any truth to it?

If so and if I was the Dolphin management, I would be livid with the Defense and would see this as an act of treason... If there is any truth to the story, the Defense threw away the entire season with their temper tantrum... Now I'm not saying the defense shouldnt have gotten pissed or insulted.... if true... I'm just saying... if true... the defense acted inappropriately and should have... could have handled it a little better and with more professionalism..

And if it is true... do you know what Fangio could have said to piss off the players so much?
So, the players tanked the game to spite Fangio? Going to need a little more intel on this. Hard to believe.

So, the players tanked the game to spite Fangio? Going to need a little more intel on this. Hard to believe.
Yeah we got a real conspiracy now don't we. I will assume Mike's headset doesn't let him hear Vic's ramblings from above either.

I really think it's a case of lost in translation.

Vic was heard saying to his minions in the booth "hey boy, go be a good lad and fetch me some lasagna" with the microphone on.

Somehow the defense thought he said "hey boy, be a good dad and fetch me another photo of your mom eating lasagna."

It happens.

I would doubt the integrity of the story also.. but have to ask...

Was Fangio really fired?
Why and how can the defense give up 2 game losing touchdowns in such a short period of time?
Could the snippets of the comments by the D players after the announcement of Fangio leaving, give any credence to the story?

This is just something I heard, could not find any additional information on the internet search, so figure I would ask you guys.
I think I found your issue. Try to listen mostly to the bolded voice in the post quoted above, it's probably on to something....

thefostersseries | The fosters, The foster, Tv shows

I am a bit befuddled now. The other topic says he was critical of the offense and this one the defense. Is special teams next? Wanna prepare myself for the earth moving life changing news ahead.

Jets fans used to legitimately believe that Bill Belichick sent Mangini to the Jets to sabotage them

What makes this hard to buy for me is that if the defense chokes the game away intentionally it is such a betrayal to your teammates- , to good, loyal coaches, fans, cheerleaders as well everyone- but especially teammates.
I struggle to buy this.

Maybe the OP could reveal his "reliable source".

For all we know it could be "sauce Gardner's" burner account.

I have to think that a thing like this wouldn't garner unanimous support among the players and would cause a rift. Haven't heard of any rift amongst the players, so I'm going to take this with a huge pinch of salt. I could totally believe that Fangio would lose the support of the team, and that they maybe would freelance more than they should but throwing in the towel on the season is a bridge too far. Even I think these guys still care a bit about playoffs and championships. More than anything, they seem to care about respect too.

Back
Top Bottom