farewell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

farewell

FinFan013

72' FOREVER
Reaction score
well. im leaving this peice of **** site ...it ****ing blows the ppl on here blow the updates ****ing blow ....im gonna go back to getting my info on miamidolphins.com.......LOSERS:lol:

MiamiDolphins.com is way better than finheaven. I mean c'mon, can the media even talk to anyone in the organization? Anyways...don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya....PUNK

FinFan013 said:
well. im leaving this peice of **** site ...it ****ing blows the ppl on here blow the updates ****ing blow ....im gonna go back to getting my info on miamidolphins.com.......LOSERS:lol:
Who needs ya? :fire: This site rocks!

OOOOOOO NO!!!!!! PLEASE COME BaCk I NeEd YoU To PoSt HeRe!!!!!

0mG0rz! Wutev3r wil wee doo!!!?/!?

I love these posts. An attention starved little boy or girl comes on and insults everyone and tells them that they are leaving like a little run a way. Then people give that person the attention they wanted by telling them that they are wrong. This site rocks and insults them.

The internet has really made our lives better.

Well on the official site now they are featuring a unreal exclusive "Behind the Scenes: Troy Drayton", who isn't excited about that?

FinFan013 said:
Dude, 1 too many coctails at the Clevelander.

Namew any other web site that you can talk to Dolphins Fans? Even when they do bad the people still post...This is the best site to talk to Dolphins and Football Fans...

Noooooooooo, cooooooommmmmmme BBBbbbaaaacckkkkkk, pluuuuueeeeeeaaaaassseeeeuh! Why do you hurt me so? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok so I dont really care, see ya whatever, who are you again? :hmmm: :blah:

FinFan013 said:

That explains it.
I was wondering why it appears that the average IQ of Finheaven posters had just increased slightly.

Back
Top Bottom