farewell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

farewell

someones looking for attention and obviously doesnt know what he/she is talking about. I was reading a few posts of his today and hes jus mad that somone called him a moron after one of his posts.

well. im leaving this peice of **** site ...it ****ing blows the ppl on here blow the updates ****ing blow ....im gonna go back to getting my info on miamidolphins.com.......LOSERS

Idiot... if the site was so bad why would you even bother posting this why wouldnt u just leave. You suck guy.

FinFan013 said:
well. im leaving this peice of **** site ...it ****ing blows the ppl on here blow the updates ****ing blow ....im gonna go back to getting my info on miamidolphins.com.......LOSERS:lol:
Please dont go man, we need you in here!

FinFan013 said:
well. im leaving this peice of **** site ...it ****ing blows the ppl on here blow the updates ****ing blow ....im gonna go back to getting my info on miamidolphins.com.......LOSERS:lol:

I think the problem is that his mother didn't give him enough attention as a child. Or maybe it's the fact that he's not very popular with the ladies? Gee I feel a real sense of loss now. I think I'm going to go upsatirs and cry now...............

We'll miss your vast football insights, your maturity and your class. We are all the lesser now that you have decided to leave us. This is truly a sad day for finheaven fans worldwide. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FinFan013 said:

See ya Fiedler.

FinFan013 said:
Ohh noo!!! this is just the worst news to come since Ricky's retirement:shakeno:

hahahaha his foolish posts received so much abuse he couldn't take it anymore :roflmao:

Coming from England we have a saying for these sort of ppl. DIVVY!!

Back
Top Bottom