farewell | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

farewell

FinFan013 said:
well. im leaving this peice of **** site ...it ****ing blows the ppl on here blow the updates ****ing blow ....im gonna go back to getting my info on miamidolphins.com.......LOSERS:lol:
Hmmmm, I never knew you were here in the first place. As they say, "Don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out."
:yikes:

Ok little boy, you have recived your attention! Now do us all a favor and leave and never come back. We who are here truly enjoy this site, we do not need negative young attention striveing punks.....

why waste your time by replying to this moron with gay messages about how awesome this site is!!!!!!!! yes its a good site, with good people.... but come on. wipe the brown stuff off your noses and quit with the gay comments about where "the lord split ya."

How about you follow the TOS before telling others how to post.

Muck

Last edited by a moderator:
muscle979 said:
Oh no now this site only has 7,100 and ... whatever it is members! :(
7227 members

1. 7226 not complaining
2. 1 complaining.

This is by far the best Dolphin message board on the entire internet.

fins2923 said:
Well on the official site now they are featuring a unreal exclusive "Behind the Scenes: Troy Drayton", who isn't excited about that?
:roflmao::roflmao:

FinFan013 said:
well. im leaving this peice of **** site ...it ****ing blows the ppl on here blow the updates ****ing blow ....im gonna go back to getting my info on miamidolphins.com.......LOSERS:lol:

IBEMISSINGYOU!

Every slow news day there is something posted that is childish.:shakeno:

One thing confuses me though.........how come a sarcastic thread about Shaq coming to the Fins gets deleted almost immediately but yet a loser thread like this doesn't?

Not sure about the Nazi admins around here :shakeno:

FinFan013 said:
Who pissed in your cheerios?:roflmao:

bye-bye-ricky said:
One thing confuses me though.........how come a sarcastic thread about Shaq coming to the Fins gets deleted almost immediately but yet a loser thread like this doesn't?

Two different things.One is a wild unsubstantiated rumor.The other is a complaint.

FinFan013 said:

Why even make this post as if you're making some kind've statement?

99.6% of Finheaven doesn't even know who the f*** you are. :roflmao:

bye-bye-ricky said:

I dont know, I think the guy that posted this thread deserves the abuse for being a jerk. I can understand why a mod would leave this here. That other thread was just full of insults that were because of opinion, not because of arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom