fat hank says we should trade 0-gun and a DB for James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fat hank says we should trade 0-gun and a DB for James

no way .. edge isn't worth all that .. not after his injuries .. no way!!!

Edge isnt worth it. He lost a step or two after his ACL tear and hasnt been able to return to his former self.

MelbournePhin said:
im for RB by commitee right now.

So am I. I have thought for a while that we have good depth at RB. I think Minor and Henry both have promise. If they prove they aren't the real deal, then we can use our #1 next year on a RB. I don't think we should trade for a back at this point.

iceblizzard69 said:
So am I. I have thought for a while that we have good depth at RB. I think Minor and Henry both have promise. If they prove they aren't the real deal, then we can use our #1 next year on a RB. I don't think we should trade for a back at this point.

that makes three of us. every team has the f.o. by the balls in any trade this late in the off-season, and the depth at tailback isn't bad (minor has averaged 4 ypc for his career). the fins should just suit up and play with the guys they have.

IMO! David Bowens will make up for Ogun I think he's that good just needs playing time. With that said we have no one to even come close to doing what Ricky did. So yes we should trade whoever to fill the void left. That's if we want to win this year and next if not then wait and draft a player next year or sign a top FA

pigskinguy said:
So you guys are all content to go with Minor? :shakeno:

Not at all. I've been (I think, anyway) vocal in my support of Mike Bennett or Anthony Thomas. I wouldn't trade for Edge right now. I think he's overrated b/c he's never totally recovered from the ACL tear. And in any event, why trade for a guy you're probably going to be able to sign without compensation in the offseason?
What's more, I don't think the Colts would do an Ogunleye and DB for James deal anyway (unless said DB was Surtain, in which case Rick Spielman should be shot at sunrise for making such a deal). That's a Super Bowl contending team without a ready replacement at RB. They don't want to get in the same situation we're in now, where we need to get a RB so soon before the season.

I'm listening to fat Hank now online for the first time. Is this guy always such a jackass. He is very rude and condescending to the callers, he seems different when he's on sportscenter.

Back
Top Bottom