fat hank says we should trade 0-gun and a DB for James | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fat hank says we should trade 0-gun and a DB for James

No way do I trade Wale for Edge. For one thing, Edge can be had for nothing at the end of the season, as he'll be unrestricted. Two, we weren't winning jack this year WITH Ricky. I am and have been of the opinion this team won't win until Wannschmuck is fired. He is a TERRIBLE football coach. Good coordinator, AWFUL head coach. IMHO, go with Minor/Henry/Russel this year, we'll win our 4 games, get a top 10 pick (in which we can draft a stud RB) or sign Edge if there are no backs we want in the draft. Hire a new coach and go from there. Keep Speilman though. Rick is a good talent evaluator and I believe with a new coach, he could really help us build a winner.

gr8slayer said:
That would be nice but lets be realistic, you think Indy will offer this now? They are contenders this year.

i dont think they would, but that is the only deal i would accept. Just a few things though regarding Indy. They dont have cash and they know edge will be gone next year anyways.

How bout this one? Travis Henry for our #1 next year? Bills dont have a #1 and they have Mcgahee. i think they would bite nibble chew on that one. No Ogun for Henry though. Check this out: we get henry, they get our #1. Mcgahee goes down with serious injury and they blow there first round pick again on some loser. Works for me cus i dont think drew will have any time to throw the damn ball against us anyways.

Buffalo isn't trading Henry within the division. Besides, I'm sick of trading our picks. Keep the pick. It'll be a top 10.

Whoever said about Zach retiring, and retooling. The Dolphins did draft Bua, and say he could be the next Zach. We gave up 2 firsts for Ricky. The long term affect is the fact that we are without 2 top players that could fit into our future. We can't groom players like other teams, because we never draft well, and have the right tools.

i'd do o-gun for deshaun foster, and a 2nd. or mike bennet( no pick needed, he's that good, ok well maybe a 1st too, i guess, i dont know, im not a gm). what a postion to be in a week b4 trainging camp starts,huh?

The only way I'd trade Ogunleye for a RB is if we were getting Priest or Portis. That 'aint happening, so the smart move would be to just re-sign Wale.

FireWrongstedt said:
The only way I'd trade Ogunleye for a RB is if we were getting Priest or Portis. That 'aint happening, so the smart move would be to just re-sign Wale.
Id also trade Ogun for Ahman,LT,Jamal, and a few others:D ...but ths not happening, so i gotta agree with u on this one. Our D needs to b as strong as possible to make up for the Offence. I am very intrigued by getting Edge tho, as long as its no 1st, and not strait up for Wale. If we could get a second and edge, id DEFFINATLEY DO IT, but i doubt tht will happen ethir.

Use the money saved from Ricky to sign Ogun and Chambers. Go with Minor and Henry. Pats didn't have anyone near Ricky and they've won it all twice. We had Ricky and got zip twice.

Let's go with our boys for now and do something next year, James, draft, another FA, etc. Gives us time to get Feeley some time, OL to adjust and a new coach.

midwest_phinfan said:
I'm listening to fat Hank now online for the first time. Is this guy always such a jackass. He is very rude and condescending to the callers, he seems different when he's on sportscenter.
Yes that is our supercillious,self important,name dropping,know everything Fat Hank.:fatman: The version you see on TV is a cleaned up act after scores of TV media types have worked overtime on him.He is more of a gambler (Has a stable of racehorses):p4e: than a sportscaster and uses his media jobs to promote his gambling ventures.:spot:

Never understood why WQAM has kept him all these years.He must have something on the execs (You know mob connections):judge: :m83:

He is as wrong on his rumours as he is right.I prefer to listen to the Big-O,Bokamper,Maddog Mandich and Joe Rose (In that order).They are usually more in touch with the players.:helmet: :bandwagon .Fat Hank has never been in training camp or the lockerroom as far as I know.:moon:

even if we still had ricky i would throw away this season upcoming. way to much baggage this offseason that this team would never overcome anyway.

so why trade away quality players for a good RB we could probably get in FA after this year? I say suck *** this year (I can't remember miami ever doing that) and draft whatever we need with our 1st rd next year and go after alexander or james in FA.

Indy's picks will probably be late on the board because they have had so much success. Getting late round picks from them isn't exactly what we need. A late second rounder isn't all that hot for OGUN and Madison or whatever DB they have in mind. A bad idea IMO and Hank will never be Rick Spielman so it doesn't matter. Indy really doesn't want to move James anyway. James wants to leave but he will still play hard for Indy. There is a very big difference.

finfan54 said:
How bout this one? Travis Henry for our #1 next year? Bills dont have a #1 and they have Mcgahee. i think they would bite nibble chew on that one. No Ogun for Henry though. Check this out: we get henry, they get our #1. Mcgahee goes down with serious injury and they blow there first round pick again on some loser. Works for me cus i dont think drew will have any time to throw the damn ball against us anyways.

no way i trade a first for henry

Fat Hank seems to be losing his mind with each passing day.

Edge still isn't the same back he was before the ACL. I have no idea why these media types are so eager to dump Wale in trades where we don't get equal or greater value.

Trade a DB, a 3rd round pick, and the rights to Ricky (for when he wants to come back) for Edge.

Not O-Gun.

Back
Top Bottom