fat hank says we should trade 0-gun and a DB for James | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fat hank says we should trade 0-gun and a DB for James

Muck said:
Fat Hank seems to be losing his mind with each passing day.

Edge still isn't the same back he was before the ACL. I have no idea why these media types are so eager to dump Wale in trades where we don't get equal or greater value.
Most are so eager to dump Wale because many feel whoever you put on the opposite side of the DL opposite Jason Taylor would have huge numbers. And the facts back them up. Mixon, Bromell, Trace.......all had HUGE years in Miami. Then when they left, they stunk! Bromell is out of the league. Trace was never the same in Oakland, and Mixon has done nothing in Minny and just got suspended for 2 games this upcoming year.

Wale is good, but put David Bowens oppposite JT and I bet David Bowens has 10+ sacks next year.

The facts don't back it up.

Bromell and Mixon stunk up the joint opposite Taylor in 2001. Bromell got his sacks subbing inside on third downs. And Taylor only managed 9 sacks because of it.

In comes Wale.....and JT explodes again.

The fact is, Wale plays the run and the pass better than those guys did. And JT benefits from it. It's the reason why, when competant pass rushers play opposite Taylor, his sack totals are very high. But when turds like Mixon and Bromell line up outside, he dips below double-digits??

i say do it he would strive in our offence just what we need the egde he only would make me forget about ricky.

I say get what you can for a third or some '06 picks, but definitely sign and KEEP Wally. No need to rape our D, we're gonna need it!

Muck said:
Fat Hank seems to be losing his mind with each passing day.

Edge still isn't the same back he was before the ACL. I have no idea why these media types are so eager to dump Wale in trades where we don't get equal or greater value.
You obviously weren't watching the Colts in the second half of last season or the playoffs. Edge was great -- too good to be traded for Ogun straight up.

Forget the goddam running back!!!! had we have gotten a quality qb to begin with this would be a much less severe blow to our offense. If we got kerry collins or someone like that we would have had a balanced offense with ricky in it and what would now be a passing offense with ricky not in it. An offense featuring a good qb, up and coming line and quality receivers. now we dont have a qb or a rb!!!!! A.J Feeley better step up and prove hes worth every bit of that second round pick and more if we are going to have a successful offense.

Back
Top Bottom