Favorite draft pick? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite draft pick?

Nate Gerry

lolz, Raekwon, we finally have a Mike!

Really hyped for Charles Harris, that explosive first step and overall aggression is going to be special.

Sasquatch...I think he's miscast in a 4-3, but he'll definitely help our front seven. I know, I know, he's from the PAC 12, but the guy's a beast that has NFL bloodlines that stretch back to the Pleistocene era. I know some posters were clamoring for Grape Ape, but I think they're living in a cartoon world.

The mother ****ing Chef!!!
usatsi_8950901.jpg

It'll be hilarious if they play some Raekwon at the stadium when he makes a big play. Something without profanity, of course. That'll be a little challenging.

Stopping the run was our biggest need, and I think McMillan helps do this the most. I've been dying for someone strong at mike since Zack.

Though I liked the Harris pick a lot, my favorite is McMillan, he is going to change the complexion of our defense more then anyone.

Raekwon McMillan
Charles Harris
Isaac Asiata
Cordrea Tankersley
Devon Godchaux
Vincent Taylor
Isaiah Ford

Easily Asiata is my favorite. To find a potential first year starting LG in the middle of the 5th was a freaking miracle.

As much as I love Charles Harris and I banged the table for Tankersley and Asiata late, it's got to be Raekwon McMillan, the guy I didn't initially want at 54 with what was left. I wanted Awuzie, Cunningham, or Josh Jones. Just fell in love with the tape afterwards, as well as all the praise from our own Finheaven draft experts.

I forgot who it was that said he'd quickly become a fan favorite.... Maybe it was Matt Millen from Bleacher Report. But yeah, he already has and we're not even in mini camp yet. I just get that Jarvis Landry vibe from him on the field -- albeit more calm and a lot more quiet. Landry quickly became my guy, and I'm expecting McMillan to on defense.

Still think Harris will be the best player and the real superstar from this draft. No, not making the lofty comparison but I feel like we just got Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas again. Maybe even Sam Madison in Cordrea.

I can't ****ing wait to start a franchise in Madden 18. Last year I pretty much simmed defense. Won't this year.

Asiata. A nasty G in the 5th. Not bad.

Hard not to love to the first two picks are those were 2 guys I wanted throughout the entire process.

We put an empathic stamp on our biggest needs with real talent for the second year in a row.

If 17 stays healthy we look to make some noise over the next 5 years or so. I am loving the roster.

I am not sure if everyone realizes how critical getting Tunsil last year was to what has happened since. His availability expedited our retooling process.

I predict McMillan will have a better career than Foster
Foster looks to be a guy that will dinged up a lot and have trouble playing a full 16 game season due to his size and playing style. I see him having a career similar to Marvin Jones, who was described by Jim Mandich as a "werewolf on wheels" when the Jets drafted him out of FSU.

Back
Top Bottom