Feel bad for JT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feel bad for JT

Hell no I don't feel sorry for him. He needs to go get some education in class from ZT. "He is so happy to be a Jet". Well, retire a Jet without a ring. Screw that dude, it was always about him.

Sorry, but I have a hard time feeling bad for him as I am sure most Dolphin fans do.

Maybe in a few years I can let go of this grudge I have against him for becoming a Jet, and feel badly for him. Honestly, today I simply relished the loss. I feel a little bad for LT too. It's always sad when players just can't quite make it to the big one. JT is passionate about this sport, probably moreso than most other players, and he'll be remembered for that.

Honestly, that was a great moment for me, seeing him about to cry. It was right up there with Rex Ryan throwing down his headset when the Steelers converted the 3rd and 6 with under 2:00 left to go. I rewound them like ten times each. Great night. What's even better, he only had two tackles contributed all game and ZERO impact plays. Screw JT.

GO PHINS~!

Today made the season for me. Seeing Rex Ryan throw down his headset like that was PRICELESS. As for JT...well, he could have gone elsewhere. The Jets were almost surely not the only team willing to sign him. I bet the Steelers or Packers would have considered him. So screw JT for trying to "stick it to us," or whatever went through his mind in 2010. He traded his goodwill in South Florida for only a relatively meager contract in New York City. Did he really say this was the toughest loss of his career? How about letting down Marino and JJ in that 62-7 debacle? Good luck in Hollywood, dreamer.

Anyway, the Jets are not going to be back next year. This year was their going-all-in-shot and they came up short. Rex and Co. will prove to be a flash in the pan. The Patriots will be the serious competition for us next season and beyond.

Honestly I couldn't watch that and not feel bad for him, even though I do hate him for going to the Jets. You can tell how bad he wants a ring. If it were any damn team that weren't in the AFC East, I'd root for him. But here, while he's on that team, I just can't.

Maybe in a few years I can let go of this grudge I have against him for becoming a Jet, and feel badly for him. Honestly, today I simply relished the loss. I feel a little bad for LT too. It's always sad when players just can't quite make it to the big one. JT is passionate about this sport, probably moreso than most other players, and he'll be remembered for that.

Ya, I feel bad for LT, not JT. It's ok though, they can both watch the SB on LT's Vizio!

Honestly I couldn't watch that and not feel bad for him, even though I do hate him for going to the Jets. You can tell how bad he wants a ring. If it were any damn team that weren't in the AFC East, I'd root for him. But here, while he's on that team, I just can't.
Ya, so he could rub it in our face. Seriously, he made his bed.

Back
Top Bottom