Feel bad for JT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feel bad for JT

I could sit and watch the JT part of that video in a loop over and over and over again, and save it to use for the rest of my life to lift me up out of a bad mood...girfriend leaves me, just watch the video and all better...dog dies, watch the video...lose my job, watch the video. its better than any drug I could buy!

A Jet in the Ring of Honor? No way!

JT chose the Jets over the Dolphins. He can retire as a Jet and hope they celebrate his career at some point in some way.

Agreed, I would really hate to see his name in the stadium, he went too far.

Jason Taylor is like a rejected puppy. Poor guy. Dude just wants to be wanted.

If my younger brother played for the Dolphins, then got let go, and went to the Jets, I think it would be fine to want him to win the superbowl.
So it is just a matter of asking "when would it not be OK".
I have to say I was torn, I did not want to watch Rotten-burger go to the Superbowl again, so I didn't care if the Jets would have came back.
But, certainly don't feel sorry for JT or LT. And it was great to see Ryan fail. His hype will only work so many times. Their Playoff story will be worse next year.

In the words of a former FH poster His tears "taste like candy" to me :) Suffer Jason suffer!

Did you feel bad for the emperor in star wars? Don't join the ****ing dark side.

JT made his bed and he has to lie in it.. with Rex and Mrs. Ryan and some random dude she's whacking off with her feet.

Sorry I actually watched the video clip. JT is an idiot.
Totally acting job for a contract. He is such a knob.
Now I see why someone said Zach wish he wasn't related.
JT is a drama queen.
And his creamy boasting of the Jets org is a slap to our heritage in miami, even though our org has sucked in recent years, it sits poorly with me.

Did you feel bad for the emperor in star wars? Don't join the ****ing dark side.

JT made his bed and he has to lie in it.. with Rex and Mrs. Ryan and some random dude she's whacking off with her feet.

bhahahahah!!!!

Sorry for him?Not at all, actually i felt very happy.See, if he had won and went to the superbowl, he would have said something like "that's why I quit on those loser dolphins, so I could finally go to a superbowl on a great team like the jets".Now he is forced to realize that going to the jets won't help him fulfill his dream, and he will probably retire without a ring.How could I feel sorry for that?

First of all, he is a very good player , NOT great. That is supported by his career post season stats. He has never been a game changer in a big game.
Marino is the only Dolphin player who I feel sorry for because he carried this team for several years on his shoulders.
I can recall many playoff seasons in which this team would have been lucky to even go .500 were it not for Marino. When I see guys like Brady and Roethlisberger getting accolades for winning multiple SB's and Marino being criticized for not, it makes me angy because he was much better than either of them.

Man this thread redeemed my faith in mankind. I mean when I saw the title I worried Dolphin fans had lost their moral compass.

This sleaze bag - JT put a huge knife in the collective back of ALL Dolphin fans everywhere.

He could not wait to fly up to NY and sign with the Jets of all teams to end his career.

Call it business - fine. It's ALL business! And to me its my business to go to Duncan Donuts today and buy a CELEBRATE the Jets and JT (and LT) losing Donut - Probably like a chocolate donut with cream filling or a maybe a glazed Donut. IDK I'll have to think about it!

I feel about as bad for him as I do the Taliban when we kill them.

JT went with the Jets because they were the only team that would sign him, it was the jets or sit at home this season, and to be honest, JT is more upset that that could be his LAST game in the NFL more than just losing a AFC Campionship game. He knows his career is about done.

JT tried everything he could to stay with the Fin's, the FO did not want him plain and simple, Man has to feed his family, I don't blame him for what he did. You don't let pride get in the way of taking care of your family.

He's a hypocritical passive aggressive traitorous self-serving prique who never did come up big when it counted most. To the contrary, for me, watching him suffer, was icing on a tasty cake.

xpvmdt-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think of one time during Jason Taylor's entire career that he dominated a important game or a playoff game. In fact, it was just the opposite. He was a non-factor in almost every single one of them. He was one of the biggest reasons the defenses he was part of in Miami were such a disappointment every time they made the playoffs or were fighting to get in them. The defense just didn't show up, and Jason Taylor was one of the biggest culprits of their meltdowns. Just like in Miami, J.T. was a non factor for the Jets when they needed him most.

Back
Top Bottom