Feel bad for JT | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feel bad for JT

JT went with the Jets because they were the only team that would sign him, it was the jets or sit at home this season, and to be honest, JT is more upset that that could be his LAST game in the NFL more than just losing a AFC Campionship game. He knows his career is about done.

JT tried everything he could to stay with the Fin's, the FO did not want him plain and simple, Man has to feed his family, I don't blame him for what he did. You don't let pride get in the way of taking care of your family.

Seriously, this has to be one of the dumbest most overused excuses ever made concerning a pro athlete going to a rival team. Has to feed his family? Seriously? With the amount of money JT has made over his career I highly doubt for one second that they are having to pinch their wallets to make ends meet. Also hell no I dont feel sorry for him, fell out of my chair laughing everytime they cut to Jason on the sidelines with his head down in dispair, and the interview afterwards is priceless.

JT proved what a POS he is last night trtimg to jump over the oline when they were kneeling....that made my evening to see his desperation....I laughed so hard......JT always had his biggest games when they meant the least....the way I look at it he was never a Miami dolphin

JT is so lame...he did his thing here but it all went sour when he became a Jet...one year in ny and he loves playing for rex and mike and how this is his worst lost ever? good...jets losing felt like a dolphins win to me...i cant stand JT

JT is garbage now... "well see if rex and mike want me back"? you are a has been guy...delusional...step out of the spotlight right now

JT is so lame...he did his thing here but it all went sour when he became a Jet...one year in ny and he loves playing for rex and mike and how this is his worst lost ever? good...jets losing felt like a dolphins win to me...i cant stand JT

Seeing that I'm in total agreements with naps, I should probably check outside to see whether hell's frozen over or if pigs are flying! :clap:

Seeing that I'm in total agreements with naps, I should probably check outside to see whether hell's frozen over or if pigs are flying! :clap:

just goes to show you that i'm indeed not a troll and though you disagree with me on many things atleast we can agree on one thing, thats what i call progress. Atleast try to meet me halfway on my views and you will see the light.

Good, maybe he can retire and be inducted into the Jets ring of honor because I don't want to see him in Miami's.

To the people saying we never offered him a contract, well we offered him one in November he wouldnt sign it...And to just say hey wait until training camp and we will see were we are and discuss from there isnt not wanting him back...Our D was GOOD without him last year...Cam Wake did a GREAT job of making me forget we ever had a #99 playing on our team...I hope he dosent get into OUR DOLPHINS RING OF HONOR...He spent most of his career trashing the Jests and their fans and what did he do, tucked his tail and ran to them because Rex claimed they were Super Bowl champs and what happened....The Jests were over rated to begin with...But everyone in the media crowned them before any games had been played....The Jests, LT and JT got what they deserved....And to the person who asked about their vets who have contracts ending yes they have a few on offense, Brad Smith, Santurdio Holmes, Braylon Edwards that I know of off hand...Then on D, Cromartie is a FA as is Revis I do belive or Revis might sit out again for MORE money, and the BETTER LB David Harris is a FA as well...

**** jason traitor, zach thomas and dan marino never won the superbowl and theyre arent wynning around

God damn.JT wanted to come back Parcels did not want him.He wanted to play football still Jets gave him a contract he signed it end of story.To make a huge deal about it is moronic.The guy gave the best years of his career to this team he needs to be treated better by the fans.God Parcells pulled a far worse crime on this team and no one bashes him like they do Jt.I am just stating the facts.

To the people saying we never offered him a contract, well we offered him one in November he wouldnt sign it...And to just say hey wait until training camp and we will see were we are and discuss from there isnt not wanting him back...Our D was GOOD without him last year...Cam Wake did a GREAT job of making me forget we ever had a #99 playing on our team...I hope he dosent get into OUR DOLPHINS RING OF HONOR...He spent most of his career trashing the Jests and their fans and what did he do, tucked his tail and ran to them because Rex claimed they were Super Bowl champs and what happened....The Jests were over rated to begin with...But everyone in the media crowned them before any games had been played....The Jests, LT and JT got what they deserved....And to the person who asked about their vets who have contracts ending yes they have a few on offense, Brad Smith, Santurdio Holmes, Braylon Edwards that I know of off hand...Then on D, Cromartie is a FA as is Revis I do belive or Revis might sit out again for MORE money, and the BETTER LB David Harris is a FA as well...

Ok we may have offered him a number on a ****tail napkin like Parcells did we Ricky Ricky signed Jt would not do it with out his agent looking at the complete contract.Would you sign something without your lawyer looking at it.This was his livelyhood at stake .

Ok we may have offered him a number on a ****tail napkin like Parcells did we Ricky Ricky signed Jt would not do it with out his agent looking at the complete contract.Would you sign something without your lawyer looking at it.This was his livelyhood at stake .

If I really wanted to play bad enough and wanted to finish out my career as a Phin yes I would have...and AGAIN with the "his lively hood" argument...Its not like the guy was being offered pennies he was offered actually right around what the Jets paid him and not to mention the fact the man has made MILLIONS over his career and looks to make millions more AFTER he retires...And you must not read many posts around he because PLENTY of people have bashed BP for what he has done...But again he wasnt a Dolphin from the start and go to a hated rival...Zach wanted a ring and what did he do? Marino wanted a ring and had offers from the Vikings and Steelers and what did he do...He retired a Dolphin...And if his best years were vanishing in important games then man those were Hall of Fame years....none of that takes away from the fact that JT is a hypocrite all the years he bashed the Jests and the fans and look he went crawling to them...Screw him

As happy as I am to see the Jets lose, did anyone see JT's postgame presser? He was just about in tears, you can tell he wanted this so bad, felt terrible for such a great player.
He is at the very end of the presser if you want to watch.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d81de0e2b/Jets-postgame-press-conference

I understood his decision to join the Jets. We left him no choice. But he played for the Jets, so i had no choice but to hate him. Now that they faltered (GOD IS GOOD), NOW i can feel bad for JT. He is a good man, a GREAT man, but only now can i feel bad for him..

Back
Top Bottom