Fellow Bills fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fellow Bills fans...

5P1KES

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I need your help - I'm ridiculously outnumbered at another board by moronic non bills fans - fans who see Patrick Surtain as a better corner then Nate Clements, fans who see us taking a step back because we're about to start a virtual rookie QB, fans who think the Jets are better then us no matter what facts I throw in their faces.

If you wish to join this debate and defend your team, sign in here and I'll tell you where to go to aid me in my quest to enlighten the less intelligent football fans of the country about the mighty NFL Juggernaut to be - the Buffalo Bills.

5P1KES said:
I need your help - I'm ridiculously outnumbered at another board by moronic non bills fans - fans who see Patrick Surtain as a better corner then Nate Clements, fans who see us taking a step back because we're about to start a virtual rookie QB, fans who think the Jets are better then us no matter what facts I throw in their faces.

Yeah, because those are all ridiculous comments to get riled up over. :rolleyes:

5P1KES said:

If you wish to join this debate and defend your team, sign in here and I'll tell you where to go to aid me in my quest to enlighten the less intelligent football fans of the country about the mighty NFL Juggernaut to be - the Buffalo Bills.
Sometimes the truth hurts huh boys..just keep dreaming that little dream..juggernaut??? man, more like jugg U R NOT!!:lol: :lol: :rofl3:

I said Bills fans - apparently you guys can't read.

Apparently I can seeing as how I posted it in the Beasts of the AFC East section - last time I checked the Bills were in the same division as the dumbphins.

5P1KES said:
Apparently I can seeing as how I posted it in the Beasts of the AFC East section - last time I checked the Bills were in the same division as the dumbphins.

yea, but ya don't see any of us at Billzone pathetically begging for help. I think it is halarious that you are getting b!tchslapped and come here grovling for help. How soft can you be.

Oh yeah, I was so getting b!+<#slapped by them - that's why I'm still there.

silverloop13 said:
Who is Nate Clements?

That guy that wears the number 22 - you know, the guy who singlehandedly raped you guys on Ray Lucas day.

If he intercepted Ray Lucas he must be good. We should draft him.

too bad - he already sport a charging Bison on his helmet.

5P1KES said:
I said Bills fans - apparently you guys can't read.
We can read just fine its called Finheaven and co. for a reason..think before you post on a Dolphins fan site about being slapped around on another site about your beloved Blowfellow Boys..:rofl3: :lol:

BBsuck said:
We can read just fine its called Finheaven and co. for a reason..think before you post on a Dolphins fan site about being slapped around on another site about your beloved Blowfellow Boys..:rofl3: :lol:
have we really been reduced to this.... Technically since we are all members the board belongs to all of us, you don't have anymore claim to this piece of cyberspace than anyone else unless you are paying $$$ for it.

Back
Top Bottom