Fellow Bills fans... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fellow Bills fans...

Vessel17 said:
Couple of things...

1.) "we" as in "have we been reduced..." includes everyone on the board not just bills fans.
2.) If the best people can do to argue for the merits of their team is "This is our board, go to your own!" Then your team must not have merit.
3.) I agree that no one should go on a rival board and plead for help.
4.) Please, for the love of 3rd grade English it's "you're" not your. Your refers to possession, you're is a contraction that means you are.
5.) It seems that since your very name is "BBsuck" you pretty much depend on the Bills for part of your identity. Be thankful that the organization and the fans of it are around to help you define yourself.

First of all "a Couple of things = (two not five.)
As for the spelling you will live!! It's going to be OK!!
And yes A big thank you goes out to all of Buffalo (the organization and the fans) for the inspiration of the name BBsuck..without you I could not be who I am today..now I hope ( your ) happy, I sure am..:lol:

BBsuck said:
without you I could not be who I am today..now I hope ( your ) happy, I sure am..:lol:
a classless dork who wishes injuries on rival teams' players' in order for his team to win. I'm not surprised you're happy about yourself. Seek professional help :crazy:

Vessel17 said:
I don't get what you mean by swill, doesn't fit the context, unless you're calling us a mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.... so I'll end the translation... blah blah blah.

that is how I have used the word.. equivilent to pig slop... swill, a common term used to describe military food.

5P1KES said:
Apparently I can seeing as how I posted it in the Beasts of the AFC East section - last time I checked the Bills were in the same division as the dumbphins.

Dumbphins :shakeno: What a stunning display of imagination.

Justasportsfan said:
a classless dork who wishes injuries on rival teams' players' in order for his team to win. I'm not surprised you're happy about yourself. Seek professional help :crazy:

Someone needs a Titty ba-ba..:shakeno:

BBsuck said:
First of all "a Couple of things = (two not five.)
As for the spelling you will live!! It's going to be OK!!
And yes A big thank you goes out to all of Buffalo (the organization and the fans) for the inspiration of the name BBsuck..without you I could not be who I am today..now I hope ( your ) happy, I sure am..:lol:
A plethora of things...
1.) That's the best you have trying to force a standardized definition onto a colloquialism?
2.) Listen, just b/c we post on a website doesn't mean that the rules of language can be thrown out the window. I'm sure I'll be ok, I can use English correctly.
3.) Neither of our teams are really good enough for fans to lord one over the other. Only the ignorant would hold a 9-7 team with a rookie QB over a 4-12 one. Likewise, who holds a 4-12 team that also has an unproven QB situation and a rookie head coach over a 9-7 team?

But then again why talk about football and analysis when you can just say "ha ha you suck!!!" (sarcasm)

But then again why talk about football and analysis when you can just say "ha ha you suck!!!" (sarcasm)

Very good point.

cnc66 said:
yea, but ya don't see any of us at Billzone pathetically begging for help. I think it is halarious that you are getting b!tchslapped and come here grovling for help. How soft can you be.

no but we do see plentey of you on your official message board, one of those things your team is to cheap for.

Back
Top Bottom