Ricky Williams Please-
It Goes Something Like This

Commentator " It S 4th And Inches Inside The 20"
" Feeley Puts A Guy In Motion"
Commentator " Wait , It Seems Someone Is Taking Off Their Helmet"
Did Someone Signal A Timeout?

Nope Just Rick Quitting Again

5P1KES said:
I need your help - I'm ridiculously outnumbered at another board by moronic non bills fans - fans who see Patrick Surtain as a better corner then Nate Clements, fans who see us taking a step back because we're about to start a virtual rookie QB, fans who think the Jets are better then us no matter what facts I throw in their faces.

If you wish to join this debate and defend your team, sign in here and I'll tell you where to go to aid me in my quest to enlighten the less intelligent football fans of the country about the mighty NFL Juggernaut to be - the Buffalo Bills.

How about you go and recruit from the range. You'll be able to just pluck one from the pasture. Patrick Surtain > Nate Clements (Don't be a homer). Bills taking a step back is just reality..deal with it :shakeno: Jets > jills :lol: You've shown just plain ol ignorance.

5P1KES said:
Oh yeah, I was so getting b!+<#slapped by them - that's why I'm still there.
No your here in the Beast of the AFC East. Come to the depths and you'll get smacked even harder.

:laughat::billsbite

:gossip: BEST I CAN TELL, THE WORD ON THE STREET, IS YOU GUYS STILL WE BE BOTTOM DWELLARS. BE NICE AND WE WILL LET YOU STAY IN THE EAST

Why are you on a DOLPHINS forum with the title Fellow Bills fans? GO to a Bills forum! Good luck with Losman:billsbite

Vessel17 said:
have we really been reduced to this.... Technically since we are all members the board belongs to all of us, you don't have anymore claim to this piece of cyberspace than anyone else unless you are paying $$$ for it.

True.. but think about what your saying..he went about it the wrong way in the wrong place..No Bills fan is going to get a pitty party about being slapped around on another site about the Bills..here your just asking for it free or not..Enjoy..and yes you have been reduced to this long ago and it had nothing to do about this site..:lol:

buffaloruss said:
:gossip: BEST I CAN TELL, THE WORD ON THE STREET, IS YOU GUYS STILL WE BE BOTTOM DWELLARS. BE NICE AND WE WILL LET YOU STAY IN THE EAST

Say that in english next time.

cnc66 said:
yea, but ya don't see any of us at Billzone pathetically begging for help. I think it is halarious that you are getting b!tchslapped and come here grovling for help. How soft can you be.

Bills fans come here so they can stand with a winner!

I dont mind fans from other teams coming in here, but a little respect since is not your site, would be nice. After all you are among Dolphins fans.

BBsuck said:
True.. but think about what your saying..he went about it the wrong way in the wrong place..No Bills fan is going to get a pitty party about being slapped around on another site about the Bills..here your just asking for it free or not..Enjoy..and yes you have been reduced to this long ago and it had nothing to do about this site..:lol:

Couple of things...

1.) "we" as in "have we been reduced..." includes everyone on the board not just bills fans.
2.) If the best people can do to argue for the merits of their team is "This is our board, go to your own!" Then your team must not have merit.
3.) I agree that no one should go on a rival board and plead for help.
4.) Please, for the love of 3rd grade English it's "you're" not your. Your refers to possession, you're is a contraction that means you are.
5.) It seems that since your very name is "BBsuck" you pretty much depend on the Bills for part of your identity. Be thankful that the organization and the fans of it are around to help you define yourself.

i went to the dolphins bills game in october last year and i never saw so many re necks ..:rofl3: ..........i did like their strip club rick tally ho......:D

yeah say what you want but you guys and your ugly *** uniforms would trade half your starting o for him...lol

you will be our ******* once again,,,remember before wanny/ we owned you,now it's back to the glory days...doesn't matter if we only win two games this year..as long as it's the swill in buffa****

moparbob said:
yeah say what you want but you guys and your ugly *** uniforms would trade half your starting o for him...lol
Trade half our offense for who?

moparbob said:
you will be our ******* once again,,,remember before wanny/ we owned you,now it's back to the glory days...doesn't matter if we only win two games this year..as long as it's the swill in buffa****
Quick Translation... Blah blah blah, a long time ago in the 70's we beat you guys alot (I don't remember that though, I was born in '83). And we're going to do that again, I'm not going to give you any reasons why (though there are many to be given). If we beat you twice it'll be a good season (a good coherent thought!!!). Then something about the word "Swill" which is described at dictionary.com as

swill (sw
clear.gif
l)
v. swilled, swill·ing, swills
v. tr.

1. To drink greedily or grossly: “Unshaven horsemen swill the great wines of the Chateaux†(W.H. Auden).
  2. To flood with water, as for washing.
  3. To feed (animals) with swill.
v. intr. To drink or eat greedily or to excess.
n.
  1. A mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.
  2. Kitchen waste; garbage.
  3. A deep draft of liquor.
  4. Nonsense; rubbish.
I don't get what you mean by swill, doesn't fit the context, unless you're calling us a mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.... so I'll end the translation... blah blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom