Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That

i think every dolphin fan has sworn about fiedler. but if u think to the game against san fran that wasnt his fault. i dont think the defence could have stopped sammie smith running the ball. against the rams again we got trounced in every aspect.(i believe lamar fumbled near the end zone which started the collapse) the jets have our number. the pats got us at a bad schedule. and the playoff game injuries were the main cause. now fiedler can also share the blame but in these 6 losses there were other factors. they lost as a team. unfortunately our team didnt seem to come up big for the big games. they just talked alot. they win and lose as a team. and GO PHINS(fiedler and all)

dont get my wrong i want to see fielder do good i NO it wont happen he throws to many ints and i cant stand to wathc him he makes dumb desions

Originally posted by dolphinators13
dont get my wrong i want to see fielder do good i NO it wont happen he throws to many ints and i cant stand to wathc him he makes dumb desions
Dewd, howe manny drinx half ewe hadd?:lol:

Yes Brent Smith deserves the chance to be the left tackle. He was here while Webb was here. He played well in place of an injured Webb.

And it isn't exactly like Brent Smith has the job. Dave is actually allowing a competition to take place. Something he did not do at the QB position. Brent was well on his way to winning the starting left tackle spot last year until his injury. Jay Fiedler never beat Damon Huard out for the job. Wanny gave it to Fiedler because he had his mind made up the day Fiedler signed. Then, Ray Lucas was never given the chance to unseat Fiedler last year.

KB, first Brent Smith WAS the starting LT, and would have had to either simply get out played by Spriggs, or get injured to lose his position.

Second, Smith was injured on the very first practice, so saying he was well on his way...well, he never even got started.

Third, if you honestly believe that both Chan Gailey, and Dave Wannstedt would simply hand the starting position to Jay, without regard to a higher talent on the team at the position, then your just dilusional.

Every single coach wants the best player at every position to be on the field. They chart throws, they watch practices, and they evaluate pre-season game performances, going over all the info with a fine tooth comb.

Besides that, you saying that you know why Dave Wannstedt made any decision, has no credibility, because you don't know the man. Probably have never met him, and have no point of reference.

KB you have to admit that Fiedler was a better choice than Huard. Jay may be limited but he's better than Huard.

hey 13

Originally posted by dolphinators13

Are you very young or is English your 1st language.

KB stops these posts when we stop responding to them. <crosses fingers>

Fiedler+ last season = spilt milk.

Get over it.

So, you mean to tell me that Jay Fiedler's 3 INTs in one half during that preseason is what beat Damon Huard for the job?

So, Jay misses the entire training camp due to injury, but he still beats out Huard for the job?

I didn't like either QB, but I feel Huard got screwed out of a job that was rightfully his.

I feel Huard would have put up similar numbers to Jay Fiedler had he been given the same chance, except Huard wouldn't throw 40 interceptions in 2 years. He was so afraid of making a mistake that he probably would have broken the league's sack record, but he wouldn't have averaged 20 INTs a season.

Originally posted by KB21
So, you mean to tell me that Jay Fiedler's 3 INTs in one half during that preseason is what beat Damon Huard for the job?

So, Jay misses the entire training camp due to injury, but he still beats out Huard for the job?

I didn't like either QB, but I feel Huard got screwed out of a job that was rightfully his.

Jay had been with the team since early in the year. Chan and Dave had several mini camps, and a couple of weeks of T.C. to watch Jay in practice.

See the problem here is that you think they should have made a decision on Jay by that one game, when Dave and Chan based it on weeks of practice.

KB Fiedler is still unproven. I really only blame him for the loss to the Jets last year. What other games do you think he lost for us. Also, saying a QB's ability to run is about as important as a OLmans ability to catch is moronic.

The same idiots who think feidler isnt good enough are not old enough to realize that the last q.b we had win a superbowl was Bob Griese ...hardly a superstar q.b,he threw Very little and did not have a strong arm! All these guys who think Fiedler sucks are fools !! We had THE GREATEST q.b ever and he DIDNOT win a superbowl! We sucked last year and so did fiedler ,because of our offensive line !!NO running game!!! NO q.b can win if the defense doesnt respect the run and no one did !!!And to all those who want to compare the ravens d with ours a few years ago , im sorry but that defense peeked at the middle /end of the season and proved to be much better than the dolphins defense ,especially in the end !!!! To finish I must say that I hate IGNORANT dolphin fans (dolphinator and kb) MORE than a fan from another team trashing Fiedler... at least they have an excuse for it ! But ANY fan who thinks they are a true fan and can sit there after winning the division 2 years ago when we had been picked last and winning 11 games again last year ,needs to stop acting like a child and posting ridiculous rants with no real reasoning needs to be a jets fan !!! If you dont like fiedler then get another team with a doeverything q.b oh yea there are none !!! name one that can do it all and i will kiss your a**!!! Farve is the only one i can think of who has those skills and he is on the decline so who is this doeverything q.b that these guys talk about ? name some names morons or shut up about jay!

badfoot am not asking for a Qb that can do everything am asking for a Qb that doesnt make dumb decisions. Feidler is one of the worst Qbs in the league only kintna is worst. i will say it agian he didnt win 22 games in his frist 2 years are dfense didhe is an awful Qb he throws to many ints!! every team we lost to this year made the platoffs he cant beat good teams end of story Jay is a bad QB he has no talent!!! ur the moron if u think he is good!

dolphinator, he beat Oakland, Colts twice, Bills, Seattle. Don't understate the wins and overstate the losses to make your point.

Back
Top Bottom