Final cuts thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Would you guys want Connor Barth over Sturgis or Franks?

11:20 update: No surprise, but former Bucs kicker Connor Barth was released today. He missed one field goal and had another blocked in a two-game tryout. Brought in to challenge Patrick Murray, Barth was in trouble as soon as the Bucs traded for rookie Kyle Brindza, who connected on 57- and 55-yard field goals last night.

11:20 update: No surprise, but former Bucs kicker Connor Barth was released today. He missed one field goal and had another blocked in a two-game tryout. Brought in to challenge Patrick Murray, Barth was in trouble as soon as the Bucs traded for rookie Kyle Brindza, who connected on 57- and 55-yard field goals last night.

I would say Franks.

I'm curious to see if they will go with all the safeties we have or look to add another player...

Barth got replaced for a reason

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL
Patriots cut Chris Martin per his agent, Brett Tessler

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi
Broncos and Cowboys discussing a deal for Montee Ball.

Barth got replaced for a reason

Barth was kicking the ball pretty well in Denver....he nailed a 60 harder in practice, but McManus then kicked a 70 yarder...of course it helps that they have the mile high altitude here in Colorado. :). I think Franks deserves the spot. He was kicking the ball to the back of the end zone, and looks consistent.

DeAndre Coleman
Damarr Aultman
James Davidson
Anthony Johnson
Donald Hawkins
Mike Liedtke

Word is both Liedtke and Hawkins will end up on the practice squad if they clear waivers. Don't know about the others yet.

I have jumped hard on the Franks bandwagon, kid has a powerful leg, and is showing consistency...they better not let him go.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 18s19 seconds ago

Add LB Jeff Luc to the list of players released by the Dolphins today, though nothing has been announced.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Back
Top Bottom