Final cuts thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Shame the game moved on from players like Luc, love the big hits

Terrible COD and could only be effective if the play was in front of him...wasn't very good in space.
Oh he never had a hope of making the team. Big hard hitting bas**** though :p

Vigil was the best of the 4 rookie LBs. He'll make it. Pretty sure they might try to keep a couple of the others in the practice squad

Ozzy rules!!

Terrible COD and could only be effective if the play was in front of him...wasn't very good in space.

What positions would you say we look to possibly upgrade? I would say LB maybe safety-TE. possibility an OL but they may stay with what they have on the line...

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 3m3 minutes ago
Armando Salguero retweeted G-Shell
Dolphins are done with Wheeler unless Jesus takes all other LBs during the rapture.

:lol:

Vigil was the best of the 4 rookie LBs. He'll make it. Pretty sure they might try to keep a couple of the others in the practice squad

Ozzy rules!!

If Hull doesn't make it he may get put on the PS and I hear they really like Nevill Hewitt's athleticism but I think you have to wait and see who else gets cut from other teams.

What positions would you say we look to possibly upgrade? I would say LB maybe safety-TE. possibility an OL but they may stay with what they have on the line...

If there's a guy that can help this team out there Hickey knows it...I don't know of too many GMs that are as extensive at scouting players as he is. I'm sure every position with the exception of DT or DE will be looked at even if not for the 53 but for the practice squad.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 3m3 minutes ago
Armando Salguero retweeted G-Shell
Dolphins are done with Wheeler unless Jesus takes all other LBs during the rapture.

:lol:
Anyone who suggests signing Wheeler for any reason should be shot. I don't care.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 37s38 seconds ago

Cardinals are working a trade w eagles for QB Matt Barkley #Scoopage

@RapSheet: The #Jaguars have cut QB Stephen Morris, formerly of the University of Miami

We liked him didnt we?

Anyone who suggests signing Wheeler for any reason should be shot. I don't care.

I was so wrong about Wheeler. My thought back when Ireland signed him and Ellerbe was that the level of play verse the amount of money would make it justifiable.

Even at the reduced rate and age Ellerbe and Wheeler just sucked ass. Made Dansby and Burnett look like hall of famers.

@RapSheet: The #Jaguars have cut QB Stephen Morris, formerly of the University of Miami

We liked him didnt we?

No we did not. As a fan of the U I can honestly say Stephen Morris sucks. Way too erratic, terrible reads, woefully inaccurate and on 3rd and short I guarantee you he'll throw it 50 yards down the field when all he has to do is hit his outlet for a sure 1st down...horrible decision making. I want no part of that.

Back
Top Bottom