Final cuts thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Stephen Morris is nothing but a strong arm with some of the most wildly inconsistent reads and accuracy you'll ever see. Shame we didn't pony up for Barkley, but he has to be happy about going to Zona and his best chance to play anywhere.

So far no cuts are very exciting. Bummed to hear we're risking Johnson, but hopefully we'll get to stash him on the PS. Also annoyed to hear that we're sticking with LaMike who's at best a total mediocrity as RB and returner. Gilleslee is better RB. Jones is a better returner. Roster flexibility isn't worth the substantial differences in ability.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 37s38 seconds ago

Cardinals are working a trade w eagles for QB Matt Barkley #Scoopage

I think it is inevitable that Carson ends up on IR, Cardinals need as many insurance qb's they can get their hands on.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9
Schefter says ATL released TJ Yates and another report says ATL released Grossman so sounds like Duke's Sean Renfree won backup QB job

I think it is inevitable that Carson ends up on IR, Cardinals need as many insurance qb's they can get their hands on.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9
Schefter says ATL released TJ Yates and another report says ATL released Grossman so sounds like Duke's Sean Renfree won backup QB job

Would pick up Yates.

Anyone who suggests signing Wheeler for any reason should be shot. I don't care.

i wish i could thumb up this comment 1 billion times!!!

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Guess that means Tebow is back in the NFL as third team quarterback for Eagles.

2 pt conversions???

I don't know what took so long with Freeman. He has some talent but something's just not right with him

Ozzy rules!!

Will Davis -- can we get a trade? Don't think so. He gone.

So what are we down too? 65? 63?

MBT and a kick are probably 2 sure cuts that still haven't been made. Somthing will be done in the secondary too whether it be trade or cut. Gotta figure Gilesee is gone too.

Back
Top Bottom