Final cuts thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Just happy to see Josh Freeman's sorry behind on the list.

If they cut Christian Jones I'm flying to Miami and dropping a deuce on Philbin's desk.

Somebody is going to get cut in the end that we don't want to leave. I guess this is a sign were building a better team :idk:

Waiting for that cut to come across where we all go oh man.....

LaMike james ‏@LaMichaelJames 2m2 minutes ago
I haven't made the Miami Dolphins 53 yet nothing is set in stone ����

Damn a COMMA would make this a lot more clear...

"I haven't made the Miami Dolphins 53 yet, nothing is set in stone" - Translation: I haven't been told I'm on the team yet. I'm preparing for anything.

"I haven't made the Miami Dolphins 53, yet nothing is set in stone" - Translation: I was informed I did not make the team, but remain hopeful there is still a spot for me (based perhaps on news of Ajayi's condition).

I'm assuming it's the first one, but man tweets like this confuse the hell out of me.

Word is both Liedtke and Hawkins will end up on the practice squad if they clear waivers. Don't know about the others yet.

Hawkins was absolutely horrid this pre-season. Not sure why we'd waste time putting him on the practice squad. He played like he was unemotional and uninterested. Not to mention he made a million mistakes.

One thing is for sure. We're going to cut at least 2 or 3 guys that will make the 53 of another team. Also, hope I'm wrong but we're goint to cut 1 or 2 that we want to put on the PS that will not clear waivers imo

Ozzy rules!!

Eagles cut safety Chris Prosinski@AaronWilson_NFL

Falcons cut offensive tackle Jake Rodgers @AaronWilson_NFL

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony lippett doesnt mention the team on his twitter bio, maybe he got cut lol

Back
Top Bottom