Final cuts thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Man I don't know hoops, I just don't see his hips being as bad as you see it. You don't set school tackling record when you have limited COD. Some of of what appeared to be lack of COD in preseason I think was just indecision. He will make the team so I guess we will see.

I dont see indecision at all...i see physical limitation at the nfl level...we will see...in 2 years we will know...hes gonna make this roster the length of his rookie contract...i have no doubts on that

I'd sign storm Johnson if we weren't gonna keep LaMike but we want RBs who fit a zone blocking scheme and can catch. LaMike does fit that bill

I agree but he is better than what we have

I hear you, dont have to convince me about the LB situation, just trying to explain why he was probably released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I saw Sio Moore cut and was hoping we could snag him... wasn't meant to be.

Might as well pick up Foster as depth at least though

Damn, I saw Sio Moore cut and was hoping we could snag him... wasn't meant to be.

Might as well pick up Foster as depth at least though

If we sign him he will start and I do believe we have a good chance of getting him. His agent probably already called us.

For a guy that was signed after the 2nd preseason game I thought Davidson flashed a lot. Made some plays on the field.

Glad to see someone else noticed this kid! I hope he makes the practice squad. The guy gives 110% every play. I think he is too small for where they were playing him, and he still got some pressure with his spin moves. He would be very interesting as a LB...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
#Eagles have informed S Ed Reynolds that they are planning to release him, source said.
Reynolds could be a player worth checking out. He's a 2014 5th round Draft pick out of Stanford. Philadelphia liked him enough to draft him. We don't have much Safety talent on the roster behind Reshad Jones, Walt Aiken and Michael Thomas. Thomas was undrafted out of Stanford as well. Reynolds may be a better prospect than Cedric Thompson who has not shown us much so far.

Christian Ponder to be released by the Raiders. Might be a better option than the Matt Moore we've seen the past month.

Should be an interesting day, maybe even a surprise trade. I'm just speculating.

The best thing that Moore brings to the table is how he helps RT in the meeting room. I think there is a good relationship between them and that helps on Sunday. That said, Moore has looked lousy this summer.

Hope Dolphins don't think they can sneak Hazel on to the practice squad again.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 33m33 minutes ago

As I reported Thursday, the Panthers will look at the wire specifically for a WR this weekend

Hope Dolphins don't think they can sneak Hazel on to the practice squad again.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 33m33 minutes ago

As I reported Thursday, the Panthers will look at the wire specifically for a WR this weekend

Don't be surprise if Hazel is traded.

Back
Top Bottom