Final cuts thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Would be an upgrade at #3, have a feeling he will draw interest around the league.

Darryl Slater ‏@DarrylSlater
Lions cut Joseph Fauria, per @FieldYates. Might the #Jets attempt to pick up the tight end off waivers? Jets have need at position.
Good chance Fauria is better than Semisch and Stoneburner. We should be interested in him for the TE3 spot.

He has over 250,000 followers predominantly from his evangelical base. He was strongly promoted as a good looking guy with great college football success who could attract young people into the faith. Many were attracted to a muscular christian leader who was a good role model and fully embraced his faith. Pity he only had a pass completion percentage of 47%.

So people have to hate him due to that 47%?

Ozzy rules!!

Will Davis ‏@WillieD_effect
@iHeartMiko I forgot to tell @BGrimey21 thanks 4 letting me borrow his cleats last game! & that I'll be keeping them for awhile now! ✌️

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 22s22 seconds ago
Saints cut Pierre Warren, per a source

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago
Ravens traded Nick Easton (Harvard) to 49ers for conditional draft pick

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 1m1 minute ago
Thaddeus Lewis released today, per a source

Will Davis ‏@WillieD_effect
@iHeartMiko I forgot to tell @BGrimey21 thanks 4 letting me borrow his cleats last game! & that I'll be keeping them for awhile now! ��✌��️

Just announce something already!

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 7s8 seconds ago
Three hours to go and the Dolphins still have not informed many of the players on the bubble. Gonna go down to the wire.

I think they want a 3rd TE who can block, doubt we try to get Fauria.

I thought Fauria was a good blocker. More of a blocking tight end then a receiving one. I thought his strengths were blocking and being a good red zone target because of his height.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN
A league source tells me the Patriots are calling teams, shopping around for a big-bodied receiver.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 7s8 seconds ago
Three hours to go and the Dolphins still have not informed many of the players on the bubble. Gonna go down to the wire.

They have to be hoping for a trade....

Back
Top Bottom