Final cuts thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 22s23 seconds ago
Texans exploring trade scenarios for cornerbacks Charles James and Jumal Rolle, according to sources.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
Dolphins have released DE Emmanuel Dieke (team hasn't announced anything). Most bubble players still haven't been told their fate by Fins.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
Dolphins have released DE Emmanuel Dieke (team hasn't announced anything). Most bubble players still haven't been told their fate by Fins.

Had a good preseason. Absolutely would like to see him back on the practice squad.

Jonas Gray was released, hopefully this ends the nonsense of me having to hear this forum complaining Abiut the time we cut Jonas Gray.

Rotoworld Football ‏@Rotoworld_FB 1m1 minute ago
Patriots waive 2014 folk hero Jonas Gray

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Jonas Gray was released, hopefully this ends the nonsense of me having to hear this forum complaining Abiut the time we cut Jonas Gray.

:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 3m3 minutes ago
Texans have surplus of talented corners: J. Joseph, Kareem Jackson, A.J. Bouye, Kevin Johnson, Darryl Morris, Charles James, Jumal Rolle

That's pretty funny, with the amount of nonsense posted here on a daily basis, that's what bothered you. :rolleyes2:

Chowderhead media up here were waxing poetic about Gray the other day about how he could take over the RB load in NE.

I hate the Pats, their fans and media. So obnoxious.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN
A league source tells me the Patriots are calling teams, shopping around for a big-bodied receiver.

A team that it use to have midgits at WR wants a big bodied WR all of a sudden?

Makes sense, there expecting Brady to sail a lot more passes with a proper inflated ball.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

That's pretty funny, with the amount of nonsense posted here on a daily basis, that's what bothered you. :rolleyes2:

That's hardly the only thing that bothers me.

But the guy has one good game a season and is benched and this forum acts as if we let go Ladanian Tomlinson in his prime.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 40s40 seconds ago
Bengals waived-injured Jayson DiManche, Marquis Flowers, placed Vontaze Burfict on physically unable to perform list

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1m1 minute ago
With some positions (such as No. 3 TE), Dolphins are scanning waiver wire options before informing internal candidates of a decision.

He has over 250,000 followers predominantly from his evangelical base. He was strongly promoted as a good looking guy with great college football success who could attract young people into the faith. Many were attracted to a muscular christian leader who was a good role model and fully embraced his faith. Pity he only had a pass completion percentage of 47%.

Tebow hasn't been the same ever since he found out a few years back that Santa Claus ain't real!

I think this is spot on. I think Moore's greatest value is to mentor and help prepare Tannehill much like Strock and Marino. His skills on the field have deteriorated and I don't expect him to be with us next year but he is valuable to our franchise QB, imo.

Moore's no Don Strock. Strock was able to come in and win games consistently. The fans would even call for him to relieve the starter when things did not look good. Moore is not Strock.

Fair enough. I can also understand people who don't like him as a QB but hating him as a person? It goes to show you we live in a sick ignorance society when people hate him then they turn around and proclaim Jenner as some kind of hero.
Ozzy rules!!

I have heard nothing but jokes about Jenner. But your point is well taken.

Did Kellen Moore get released? He would make a good B/U to RT! Also, I was impressed by Dylan Thompson, if SF cuts him, as a possible QB #3.

RW

Back
Top Bottom