Final Rivals/Scout Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Rivals/Scout Rankings

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Hopefully Florida can finish strong again this year and jump into the Top 10.

Hopefully Florida can finish strong again this year and jump into the Top 10.

That would be nice.

Don, I hate to say it, but I think USC will finish strong and end up in the top 10. Hopefully not taking any recruits from UF. :wink:

Can't wait to see Rahim Moore and Aaron Hester in action. With their height advantage, it should be an upgrade over Brown and Van.

Illinois did great. Man, Zook is a mad man when it comes to recruiting. I hope we can hold on to all of them. We have a couple of soft verbals.

Also, does anyone know where Pryor is gonna go? I think its Michigan.

Illinois did great. Man, Zook is a mad man when it comes to recruiting. I hope we can hold on to all of them. We have a couple of soft verbals.

Pryor might go to Michigan, But Ohio State is still very much in the picture. He has been listening to LSU as of late. Penn State is also in the mix and so is Florida. I think he goes to Ohio State tho

It all depends on Pryor. IF he really wants to start and have the offense focused around him its Michigan.

In the end I think he is a Buckeye. We might also land Josh Jenkins which would be huge. Guy is down to two schools now, Ohio St, and Florida St.

Ohio St is looking good Both Adams and Posey both got their 5th star.

Can't wait to see Rahim Moore and Aaron Hester in action. With their height advantage, it should be an upgrade over Brown and Van.

cant wait for Moore and this entire class.
Hopefully everyone stays committed. Sucks we lost Uona Kaveinga really wanted to see him too.

I hope we get him, he can come in start right away, and play with his cousin (Tony Clemons).

If we don't get Pryor, I still like our class. RichRod was able to keep Cissoko and McGuffie, got Smith, and has gotten a couple speed athletes that Michigan would normally not recruit (great athletes but not traditional Big 10 players) to put Michigan in their finalists.

Cheers to him

Back
Top Bottom