Final Rivals/Scout Rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Rivals/Scout Rankings

I'm dissappointed in PSU's class so far, though they sure know how to pull in the 4-star LBs.

Anyone have a rivals account able to read the article about Patrick Johnson's test scores?

The top-rated recruit for the LSU Tigers thus far for the Class of 2008 was not in class this week due to a flagged ACT score. Ely High School product Patrick Johnson is a five-star prospect according to the latest Rivals.com rankings. The 6-1, 193-pound Johnson is the nation's top cornerback and the fifth-best overall player in the country according to Rivals.com.

http://lsu.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=&script=content.asp&cid=763179&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

UGa having a killer recruiting class.. man uga is lookign GREAT for the future.

whole team is all sophmore/freshmen already + this recruiting class.. DAMN!

UGa having a killer recruiting class.. man uga is lookign GREAT for the future.

whole team is all sophmore/freshmen already + this recruiting class.. DAMN!

Yeah Georgia is looking good. Might be to young though. I think 2010 is their year. Who knows though.

I don't know man if you can say too young. 4/5 olinemen all freshmen, Stafford sophmore, and moreno was a freshman. not to mention massqoi and the recieving corp coming in and a sophmore/junior defense that will be back.... dominated in their BCS game.. they'll be more experienced and won't drop a game to south carolina or tennesee(or else they for sure would be in the title game)

I don't know man if you can say too young. 4/5 olinemen all freshmen, Stafford sophmore, and moreno was a freshman. not to mention massqoi and the recieving corp coming in and a sophmore/junior defense that will be back.... dominated in their BCS game.. they'll be more experienced and won't drop a game to south carolina or tennesee(or else they for sure would be in the title game)

UGa is pretty stacked especially on offense next year and I agree on this recruiting class...just WOW with all the young talent they already have. UGA has to be a front runner for NC despite being in the SEC. I am not a huge betting man but I would like to place a futures bet on UGa for 2009-2010 season for NC's. They should be formidable for a long period of time...Richt has that thing firmly in control.

What I'm saying is they land many TOP talent every year but it really doesn't show on the field.

Thats all I'm saying.

Thats not really true. Notre Dame has just recently started recruiting really good. Lets give Weis another year or two before we really start bashing, But Notre Dame will be back. All schools go thru bad times

Mike Martin is more than likely gonna cancel his Notre Dame visit and remain committed to Michigan; the only knock on him is he's undersized right now. Looks as though JT Floyd will commit to Michigan after visiting Tennessee. Mike Shaw is leaning towards decommitting from PSU and joining the maize and blue. Terrelle Robinson is visiting next week as is Nick Perry (who is a Michigan lean right now).

Even if we don't get Pryor (viva la Threet) I'm impressed with the class RichRod is putting together

Thats not really true. Notre Dame has just recently started recruiting really good. Lets give Weis another year or two before we really start bashing, But Notre Dame will be back. All schools go thru bad times

yep. Ty wasnt pulling in top classes.

I read the same thing about Martin maybe not taking his visit to ND now last night, this morning I'm reading it's still on for next weekend so we'll have to wait and see.

ND is in on Kapron Lewis-Moore still with Texas A&M (who he just decommitted from) and Kansas. Lewis visited ND over the weekend and it sounds like he had a good time.

Oddest rumor I've read this morning is that ND may not be out of it for Omar Hunter. Apparently his parents called Weis to try and patch things up. I've read ND isnt out, if he visits USC and likes them he'll commit, that he's considering UGA but they dont have room for him and that Florida is still tops so who knows with this guy right now. I'm not sure where these rumors started but I'd still bet he's a UF silent atm and will end up with Meyer.

If Milton Knox gets a decent test score in by Feb he'll take an official visit to ND.

ND is showing interest in Keith Wells and he'll take a visit if ND offers.

Kenneth Page will decide between ND and Clemson. Hopefully he doesn't want to stay close to home.

Lewis-Moore and Page are NDs best chances I think but NDs class could be done with the 22 they have now.

Back
Top Bottom