Final Rivals/Scout Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Rivals/Scout Rankings

Ohio St will probably land JJ and possibly Miami's Brandon Harris.

cant wait for Moore and this entire class.
Hopefully everyone stays committed. Sucks we lost Uona Kaveinga really wanted to see him too.

Yea, #9 on rivals' list. Higher than SC so far. Good start for Neuheisel and Walker. I know Walker is responsible for a good part of our defensive commits and I'm glad we kept him. Hopefully we can get something done regards to QB. And I took a look at the 06 rankings and was surprised to see former HS teammate Nick Ekbatani with a 3 star rating. Good for him.

Yea, #9 on rivals' list. Higher than SC so far. Good start for Neuheisel and Walker. I know Walker is responsible for a good part of our defensive commits and I'm glad we kept him. Hopefully we can get something done regards to QB. And I took a look at the 06 rankings and was surprised to see former HS teammate Nick Ekbatani with a 3 star rating. Good for him.

I think ND has cooled on trying to steal Datone Jones. Might be a combination of test scores and a mutual cooling due to Walker staying. I'd love to have some of your DB recruits though :winkwink:

I think ND has cooled on trying to steal Datone Jones. Might be a combination of test scores and a mutual cooling due to Walker staying. I'd love to have some of your DB recruits though :winkwink:

:lol: I'll trade our entire recruit class for ND's any day. I would be a bit worried about Datone's test scores as the UC's give no exception to anyone regarding them. With UCLA in the top 25 academically and in the UC system with regards to minimum academic standards, it makes it harder for us to really get those top prospects consistently who might otherwise go to $C. I love to tell my $C friends that I only sent out the first 2 forms of the undergrad app before declining to continue and still got into their college.

The only glaring weakness our D had was our CB's. Trey Brown was getting toasted by anyone and everyone. With 3 CBs that boast 6'0 and sub-4.5 40, that should be an upgrade. And I like our new WR core. Plays well with Neuheisel's tastes. Big 6'3 and up WR's with 4.47 and under speed. Except we may not have a QB who can stay healthy long enough to use em.

If Dayne Crist keeps his verbal commit, ND could have themselves a pretty good QB along the lines of Brady Quinn. He could be something special for the Irish. Likewise for Kyle Rudolph.

A lot of ND fans are excited about Crist and think he could really push Claussen for playing time.

im looking forward to seeing what Forcier has. Not sure he'll play this season though

If we have another disaster at QB next season, he could play. We had to resort to Rashaan. That's how bad it got. If we had a good QB, we'd could've had a much better record.

that's cause Claussen ain't good. (and you know I've been saying that long before he even committed to ND)

We'll see soon enough. If you turn out to be right (which I dont think you will) at least ND has a stud in the wings waiting to take over and they wont be left without options.

Back
Top Bottom