FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Bills

We ain't scoring more than 20 without lots of short fields and or non offensive TD'S. I say we drop this one 20-13, defense shows up but we have no offense.

This offense can't score in the 4th quarter on a good day, so 13 points (all in the first half) sounds about right. But, I believe that the Defense has "left the building" and will give up 35 points to the Bills.

Games involving Buffalo during the 2012 season (Buffalo at home):

2012 season: Week 2 Sun Sep 16 2012 at Buf Buffalo 35, Kansas City 17
2012 season: Week 4 Sun Sep 30 2012 at Buf New England 52, Buffalo 28
2012 season: Week 7 Sun Oct 21 2012 at Buf Tennessee 35, Buffalo 34
2012 season: Week 11 Thu Nov 15 2012 Mia at Buf
2012 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 2 2012 Jac at Buf
2012 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 9 2012 StL at Buf
2012 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 16 2012 Sea at Buf
2012 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 30 2012 NYJ at Buf

Primary team Buffalo: 1-2
Points for Buffalo: 97
Points against Buffalo: 104

Games involving Miami during the 2012 season (Miami on road):

2012 season: Week 1 Sun Sep 9 2012 at Hou Houston 30, Miami 10
2012 season: Week 4 Sun Sep 30 2012 at Ari Arizona 24, Miami 21 (OT)
2012 season: Week 5 Sun Oct 7 2012 at Cin Miami 17, Cincinnati 13
2012 season: Week 8 Sun Oct 28 2012 at NYJ Miami 30, NY Jets 9
2012 season: Week 9 Sun Nov 4 2012 at Ind Indianapolis 23, Miami 20
2012 season: Week 11 Thu Nov 15 2012 Mia at Buf
2012 season: Week 14 Sun Dec 9 2012 Mia at SF
2012 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 30 2012 Mia at NE

Primary team Miami: 2-3
Points for Miami: 98
Points against Miami: 99

Buffalo 97+99=196/8=24.5
Miami 98+104=202/8=25.2

Miami 24 - Buffalo 23

Miami gets it back together this week and since my streak of not predicting and winning came to a crashing end for two weeks in a row time to start a new streak!

Miami 28
Buffalo 14

I'm just being realistic based on past weeks, of course I want my Fins to win the game, but I think It's going to be a tough one. We got lucky that Jackson isn't going to be playing, that's one less weapon for them. I just don't know what to say about our secondary however, and we will continue to lose if they give up 325+ passing every game.

27-17 Bills

As bad as Fitzpatrick is with turning the ball over that wont be a problem this week. He can easily score fast and often going against this secondary. On the offensive side we have kicked 3 FGs in 6 quarters. The Bills only need to rush 4 against a bad OL and WRs that cant get separation. Add to that a short week to shake off whatever that was Sunday and this is a recipe for a loss.

Bills will win and probably by a couple TDs.

i think we beat you guys here and you guys beat us at your place. Should be a good game though. You wont be able to stop cj spiller and even with bush playing bad last week we wont be able to stop him!

Bills get to 21, they win!

To me this is what we need to do.

1. Can the no huddle, snap the ball with under 10 to go on the play clock. This will limit potential short fields and offensive opportunities for Buffalo due to quick punts.

2. Commit to the run, the Bills have been bad at stopping the run lets take advantage. This should help limit TO's/INT's, create third and manageable and keep our defense fresh.

Defense has to win it, offense has to not lose it. I know people hate that plan but its what bad offensive teams do. Commit to the run, avoid putting the D in bad spots and of course avoid non offensive TD's and sprinkle in some safe passes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got finished watching the Bills/Pats game. The Bills actually outplayed the Pats imo, but some dumb penalties, dropped INTs, and turnovers doomed them. That being said, Fred Jackson was a big part of their offense. He provides all the tough running up the middle. Without him, I dont think Spiller will be as effective. Spiller is a better version of Bush.

Their TE Chandler will likely do some damage against us, and I could see Stevie showing up Sean Smith. Overall though, I think if we can get pressure on Fitzpatrick (he is easily sacked from the looks of the Pats game), this game should be pretty close...

I don't think the Dolphins have the capacity to score 30 points right now.

The blocking is not good enough and the weapons aren't explosive enough. I do think we can win, though. The Bills... yeah.

31 - 10 Buff... this team is in disaray and will get mauled.

ZERO chance they win.

Best if we lose out anyway... This all comes back to Jeff Ireland.

31 - 10 Buff... this team is in disaray and will get mauled.

ZERO chance they win.

Best if we lose out anyway... This all comes back to Jeff Ireland.

Last week people said Tennessee had ZERO chance to win against Miami. The Dolphins are not as good as they showed against the Jets, but they aren't as BAD as they showed against the Titans.

I think it will be a close game.

Back
Top Bottom