FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Bills

This past week was the 1st week Miami was totally outplayed by an opponant....yes that includes the Texan game, where if you take away those 3 INTs, Miami probably wins the game, or makes it very close. Miami the past few years have not done so well in Buffalo, but that was another coaching staff, with different type of game day coaches. Personally I don't expect it to be as close as many think, I think Miami will be as motivated to prove themselves against the Bills, as the Titans were against us.

Miami 24 Bills 9 Expect a lot of Running from Miami, but also expect Tannehill to have a career game (QB rating wise).

Any of the following point totals seem to fit our team: 3, 6, 9, 10, 13.

Our opponents scores usually look like: 21, 27, 28, 37, etc.

We still can't score.

This game will go into overtime but this time we will win by a field goal!

Dolphins: 30
Bills: 27

Go Dolphins!!

Miami 20 Bills 10 The defense gets back on track in cold Western NY, as I am in section 205 screaming my ass off in my Larry Czonka jersey!

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Any of the following point totals seem to fit our team: 3, 6, 9, 10, 13.

Our opponents scores usually look like: 21, 27, 28, 37, etc.

We still can't score.

You are basing this off of 1 game, when we obviously came out flat and the Titans played with emotion. Get a hold of yourself Chicken Little

All year I've been surprised one way or the other about what we're gonna do except for the Indy game. That score was about what I thought it would be. I thought that the Jets had a better chance of beating us down than us beating them. I mean, they had just beaten the Colts bloody and then we crush them? Wow.
However, now that the league knows the way to beat our D's ass, I don't see us being able to stem the tide. Buffalo put up 34 points on NE. I don't see how we have a chance against them. NE will score at least 50 against us.

Buffalo 33
Miami 13

Bills can put up 30 points no problem, we cannot. Also, I do not see how in the heck Miami can go into Buffalo and win, on a short week after a huge butt whipping loss (2nd in a row). I think a more realistic score would be 28 - 20, Fins lose.

Tanny throws a TD late in the 4th to take the lead Miami 24 Bills 20

Lets try reverse psychology this time, my guess last week was fins 31-13. this week I think the Bills prove to be too much for the Dolphins and their rookie mistake prone qb, Bills 31-3 ;)

Back
Top Bottom