Finally someone speaks the truth about Losman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally someone speaks the truth about Losman

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Everyone is high on Rivers, Manning, and Big Ben and I have been saying all along that I have seen Losman in camp and in the 2 pre-season games and he is AS GOOD or BETTER than Rivers, Manning, and Big Ben. Finally somone agrees - this is from ESPN:

"Losman, 23, was the fourth quarterback chosen in the first round this year, behind Eli Manning, Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger, but there are some scouts who felt that he was as good as those prospects, and even superior in some areas. Certainly he is the best pure athlete of the group, and had to be, playing behind a suspect offensive line in college."

DaQuix said:
Everyone is high on Rivers, Manning, and Big Ben and I have been saying all along that I have seen Losman in camp and in the 2 pre-season games and he is AS GOOD or BETTER than Rivers, Manning, and Big Ben. Finally somone agrees - this is from ESPN:

"Losman, 23, was the fourth quarterback chosen in the first round this year, behind Eli Manning, Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger, but there are some scouts who felt that he was as good as those prospects, and even superior in some areas. Certainly he is the best pure athlete of the group, and had to be, playing behind a suspect offensive line in college."
hopefully he is not hurt too bad!

DaQuix said:

Two things:

1. This is a Miami Dolphins forum

2. That is not the "truth", its an opinion

and its your opinion that Booker will do well with Fiedler throwing to him - thats a joke - Booker is a decent WR , but you have no QB

to answer the other questions - yeah - to bad he is out

This is worth re-posting:

Losman!?

Losman is a punk.

I'd rather have seen the Phins GIVE AWAY that pick - to New England, even - than to have to suffer through that little b!tch's struggle to become a man, and the implications it would have for the team when they finally had to give up on him after wasting years watching him try.

BTW, he couldn't even lead his own little dinky conference in QB stats. Not that stats are everything, but when you're dealing with someone with such an inflated opinion of himself, you have to start somewhere.

DaQuix said:
and its your opinion that Booker will do well with Fiedler throwing to him - thats a joke - Booker is a decent WR , but you have no QB

to answer the other questions - yeah - to bad he is out
lol. Its funny to see a Bills fan put down Booker who is a Pro Bowl WR. Also, I would rather Fiedler then Bledsoe anyday. Bills fans just crack me up. lol :roflmao:

DaQuix said:

????

Obviously the point whizzed by you....

Nublar7 said:
lol. Its funny to see a Bills fan put down Booker who is a Pro Bowl WR. Also, I would rather Fiedler then Bledsoe anyday. Bills fans just crack me up. lol :roflmao:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Bledsoe had a bad last season, but look before that. When he had a decent 0-line. He has had multiple 3,000 + yard seasons.

How about just a year ago (2002) where he torched Miami's "vaunted" secondary TWICE? He had 1 bad year. Marino, Elway, and Kelly all had at least 1 bad year.

DaQuix said:
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Bledsoe had a bad last season, but look before that. When he had a decent 0-line. He has had multiple 3,000 + yard seasons.

How about just a year ago (2002) where he torched Miami's "vaunted" secondary TWICE? He had 1 bad year. Marino, Elway, and Kelly all had at least 1 bad year.

You need to take a deeper look at Bledsoe's performance. He got off to a hot start in 2002, but apart from that 8 game stretch, he has been pretty average since 1999. His yds per attempt have dropped off dramatically after 1999.

Here are his stats:

year team gms cmp att pct yds yds/att tds ints rating
1999 NE 16 305 539 56.6 3,985 7.39 19 21 75.6
2000 NE 16 312 531 58.8 3,291 6.20 17 13 77.3
2001 NE 2 40 66 60.6 400 6.06 2 2 75.3
2002 BUF 16 375 610 61.5 4,359 7.15 24 15 86.0
2003 BUF 16 274 471 58.2 2,860 6.07 11 12 73.0

Other than 2002 (which I'll get to in a moment), he has a QB rating of around 75. He completes about 58% of his passes. He averages about 200 yds per game, and he throws about the same number of Ints and he does TDs.

A closer look at 2002 reveals two dramatically different halves of the season.

Here are the stats from the first half:
Games att comp pct yds yds/att tds ints rating
8 318 203 64% 2500 7.9 16 5 98.5

Here are the stats from the second half:
Games att comp pct yds yds/att tds ints rating
8 292 172 59% 1859 6.4 8 10 74.8

Notice that his stats from the second half of 2002 are very similar to his stats from 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2003.

In reality, he hasn't had one bad year in the last 4, he has had 1/2 of a great year.

It shows that he still has talent, but the conditions need to be ideal for him to perform.

lmao..you can't put Kelly or Bledsoe in the same sentence as Elway and Marino.

and actually...Kelly had 4 bad years.

The latest buzz on local sports radio is that Losman was already ticking off his team with his 'attitude'. The rumor is that Losman has been showing up defensive players by going full speed in practice when they have to hold up to avoid hitting him. Perhaps some show boating as well.

Vincent's hit may have been a message to the rookie to knock it off.

Love it.

Back
Top Bottom