Finding a way to get White. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finding a way to get White.

oteroed

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky's out, time to think about someone like Landale White.
I'd be ok with trading down for more picks. OL, BACKUP RB hopefully Landale, AND WR. I know he's hurt, will recover, he will be a Bettis type for Ronnie.

Ricky is just sad.:shakeno:

Umm...wrong forum...and umm....NOO!!! We drafted a running back with #2 last year. Don't spend any picks on RB's we have a very good backfield still.

now everyones gonna start backup RB threads and wasting a pick on one in the 1st

We have RONNIE BROWN!!! Ever heard of him!?

Why a running back in the 1st round? Did Dolphins fans sleep through last April? Did local Miami stations put that censor fuzz over Ronnie when he was in the game?

We don't need to pay another rookie running back big bucks to come in and just be the backup. If we draft a running back, use a second day pick.

find a RB in the 7th round. There will be some hidden gems that can do some damage. Lendale White is a fat pig who thought it was a good idea to gain a bunch of weight right after he declared for the draft.

oteroed said:
Ricky's out, time to think about someone like Landale White.
I'd be ok with trading down for more picks. OL, BACKUP RB hopefully Landale, AND WR. I know he's hurt, will recover, he will be a Bettis type for Ronnie.

Ricky is just sad.:shakeno:

Who are we? The Lions? There is no reason to pay 2 RBs MILLIONS of dollars...

I mean, atleast with Ricky he was playing for cheap... but to pay 2 backs millions is plain stupid...

I can understand a back in the seventh. But come on! We have wholes at CB, S, and OLB. Are you telling me you're going to pass on Manny Lawson, Jimmy Williams, Jason Allen, etc., to grab a player at a position we don't need?

SkapePhin said:
We have RONNIE BROWN!!! Ever heard of him!?

?????? who's that?..Doesn't he play on our special teams?? :rolleyes2...

were fine at the RB situation!!!!!!!!!!...Ronnie and sammy will do fine...Relax, enjoy the upcoming draft..

WOW, I think Landale would be an option. He's slipping on the draft boards...we have many needs but if he's there in the 3rd round why not.
Who's our backup? We need OL help first, backup RB, Secondary help, a backup QB. Im just saying Landale would a steal in the third.

oteroed said:
WOW, I think Landale would be an option. He's slipping on the draft boards...we have many needs but if he's there in the 3rd round why not.
Who's our backup? We need OL help first, backup RB, Secondary help, a backup QB. Im just saying Landale would a steal in the third.

he would be but he wont be there in the 3rd. i doubt he ends up past the early 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom