Finding a way to get White. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finding a way to get White.

Dolfan11 said:
You and all of you who THINK you know what your talking about, in drafting a RB with one of our picks on the 1st day (1st, 3rd, and 4th round picks), are going to be officially labeled "Spielmans." :fire: Don't forget these other needs we have at OL/LB/DB. I'm not disagreeing with getting a RB in the draft, but not in the first 4 rounds with those GREATER needs at hand.

4th round is 2nd day :wink:

I would not mind maybe picking up Maurice Drew, RB out of UCLA, if he is there in the 3rd....he is not that big but I have seen a lot of his games and he is solid back. I still think we draft a WR, then Safety...then maybe an LB....but by about the 3rd round you take BPA.

There must be alot of people inthis forum who have never seen RB play. RB runs harder and much faster than White. Plus he can catch the ball. Lendale never caught the ball at USC because they had Bush. We are not the Yankees of football and this is not Madden. You can't have #1 picks backing up #1 picks. I think I am the only person who believes RW getting so much playing time last year actually hurt Brown's development. I have heard that he has gotten into even better shape this offseason and is well prepared to carry the load. He and Caddy were the best players in last years draft by far, and in the long term he will be better than Caddy because he is more durable.

Back
Top Bottom