Finding a way to get White. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finding a way to get White.

We are fine at RB, and contrary to everyone wanting a bruiser back, we already have one. Contrary to everyone wanting a speedy back, we have one. Ronnie Brown, ladies and gentlemen, and Morris is a serviceable backup too!

Drafting another RB in the first round would be Wanny + Speilman ball.

stupid, stupid, stupid. White isn't even interested in the NFl, if he was, he would be in shape. I think he will be a big bust.

You are FIRED!!! Those are the words you will here if you draft a RB in the 1st round this year after drafting a RB in the 1st last year.

Ricky will be missed But we have Kay Jay, Sammie, Minor, and a few others back there, we won't draft a RB unless it's one of those 7th round picks, that the only way I see that happening.

The Pittsburgh Steelers win the Superbowl with an over the hill veteran and an undrafted FA, but we can't survive without 2 elite RB's? Give me a break.

And don't even get me started on what I think of Lendale White.

:shakeno:

Nublar7 said:
Why a running back in the 1st round? Did Dolphins fans sleep through last April? Did local Miami stations put that censor fuzz over Ronnie when he was in the game?

We don't need to pay another rookie running back big bucks to come in and just be the backup. If we draft a running back, use a second day pick.

Exactly, I read some of these posts and can't believe they are serious. If the coaching staff thinks so little of RB, then cut your losses and trade him now.
RB would have gotten 1200-1400 yds rushing last season if he wasn't sharing carries with RW.
Those numbers are outstanding for a rookie running back. Larry Jones was unimpressive as a rookie and some people thought he was going to be a bust, now they are saying he's a potential MVP. KC tried to have him share carries with Priest, but for some reason he couldn't stay on the field. Wasn't he the guy that Vermeil made a diaper reference about?
I've read that RB has been working out like a madman is in great shape. If he stays healthy he could be better than Jones. He's faster and has better hands.

MiamiMan147 said:
The Pittsburgh Steelers win the Superbowl with an over the hill veteran and an undrafted FA, but we can't survive without 2 elite RB's? Give me a break.

And don't even get me started on what I think of Lendale White.

:shakeno:

Lendale White=Maurice Clarett II

oteroed said:
Ricky's out, time to think about someone like Landale White.
I'd be ok with trading down for more picks. OL, BACKUP RB hopefully Landale, AND WR. I know he's hurt, will recover, he will be a Bettis type for Ronnie.

Ricky is just sad.:shakeno:

:shakeno: There is no logic whatsoever behind this post. We spent the 2nd overall pick on a great RB last year. Now you want to spend this year's 1st on an overweight bum with a bad leg? NO THANKS!

jlfin said:
Exactly, I read some of these posts and can't believe they are serious. If the coaching staff thinks so little of RB, then cut your losses and trade him now.
RB would have gotten 1200-1400 yds rushing last season if he wasn't sharing carries with RW.
Those numbers are outstanding for a rookie running back. Larry Jones was unimpressive as a rookie and some people thought he was going to be a bust, now they are saying he's a potential MVP. KC tried to have him share carries with Priest, but for some reason he couldn't stay on the field. Wasn't he the guy that Vermeil made a diaper reference about?
I've read that RB has been working out like a madman is in great shape. If he stays healthy he could be better than Jones. He's faster and has better hands.

I'm sure you meant Larry JOHNSON. I think Vermeil did tell LJ that it's time to take the diapers off. Not only did LJ take the diapers off but he became a man amongst boys last year.

Whoever thinks we're spending a first day pick on a RB is mentally "not all there" or just lacks basic football knowledge.

why do we need another back when we have Brown? get a backup in the 7th

I would much rather draft the guy in my avatar than the guy who is out of shape, has a piss poor attitude, and is slidding more and more as the days go on.

LenDale will be a very, very good player. Just not for us.

His work ethic isn't great, never has been, but he absolutely brings it on the field. He has such nimble feet for a big back and he runs hard. Depending on where he goes, I wouldn't be shocked if he wins ROY.

You and all of you who THINK you know what your talking about, in drafting a RB with one of our picks on the 1st day (1st, 3rd, and 4th round picks), are going to be officially labeled "Spielmans." :fire: Don't forget these other needs we have at OL/LB/DB. I'm not disagreeing with getting a RB in the draft, but not in the first 4 rounds with those GREATER needs at hand.

Back
Top Bottom