FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just a terrible performance. This is the problem with handing the job to a QB that isn't ready yet. He was totally confused the entire game. His first throw should have been a TD for the Bucs. Ronde Barber dropped another sure TD later in the half.

He missed throws, and looked confused. To all of you Bills fans who insisted that all he had to do was not make dumb plays, here you go. This shows that against a good defense, your QB has to be able to make plays. JP was totally helpless today.

How about that safety? Nice..... :lol: Hey JP, the endzone is only 10 yards deep and if you step out, it's a safety.

Did you combine it with your weekly Ronnie Brown report?

Crisis said:
Did you combine it with your weekly Ronnie Brown report?

Typical reply from a Bills fan. When your player does bad, change the subject to something totally irrelevant. Nice try....

BTW, JP is making RB look like an all pro :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just a terrible performance. This is the problem with handing the job to a QB that isn't ready yet. He was totally confused the entire game. His first throw should have been a TD for the Bucs. Ronde Barber dropped another sure TD later in the half.

Derrrr, name one team that hasn't handed the job to a QB that isn't ready yet? It's a process that every team must go through.

Almost INTs are just that, nothing. I can say the Bills almost won a SB, doesn't mean anything.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
He missed throws, and looked confused. To all of you Bills fans who insisted that all he had to do was not make dumb plays, here you go. This shows that against a good defense, your QB has to be able to make plays. JP was totally helpless today.

I'm not going to say he played great, but it's his first road start against a great D, and he had 0 running game. ITS HIS SECOND START OF HIS CAREER.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Typical reply from a Bills fan. When your player does bad, change the subject to something totally irrelevant. Nice try....

Typical thread from a fin fan. Where was your thread last week?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Up until the last drive in garbage time, JP had 39 yards passing.... :rofl3:

Up until the end of the game against the Jets defense, you know, the same one that Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson ran all over, Ronnie Brown had 35 yards rushing.

FinfanInBuffalo said:

I have stayed away from all of your posts because you are such a ridiculous poster, but I feel like clueing youin a little. If you had watched the bills game you would see JP wasn't the reason we lost today.

It's obvious you are just a cynical person who pays more attention to the bills playing bad than the dolphins.

Save your idiotic reports.

Crisis said:
Derrrr, name one team that hasn't handed the job to a QB that isn't ready yet? It's a process that every team must go through.

Almost INTs are just that, nothing. I can say the Bills almost won a SB, doesn't mean anything.

I'm not going to say he played great, but it's his first road start against a great D, and he had 0 running game. ITS HIS SECOND START OF HIS CAREER.

Roll out the excuse wagon!!!!

He is the starting QB. He gets evaluated like a starting QB.

Your not going to say he played great? :lol: Why not say the truth. He sucked!

I'm not the one that has been saying he will be fine. You and the rest of the Bills homers have refused to accept that the growing pains are going to be tough.

Crisis said:
Up until the end of the game against the Jets defense, you know, the same one that Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson ran all over, Ronnie Brown had 35 yards rushing.

And a good passing day is normally twice the yardage of a good running day......

FinfanInBuffalo said:

He is the starting QB. He gets evaluated like a starting QB.

I'm not the one that has been saying he will be fine. You and the rest of the Bills homers have refused to accept that the growing pains are going to be tough.

The whole team sucked today.

Culpepper did worse against the Bucs D in the dome...I guess Culpepper sucks too.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And a good passing day is normally twice the yardage of a good running day......

He is the starting RB. He gets evaluated like a starting RB.

I'm not the one that has been saying he will be fine. You and the rest of the Fins homers have refused to accept that the growing pains are going to be tough.

Wagon Circler said:
I have stayed away from all of your posts because you are such a ridiculous poster, but I feel like clueing youin a little. If you had watched the bills game you would see JP wasn't the reason we lost today.

It's obvious you are just a cynical person who pays more attention to the bills playing bad than the dolphins.

Save your idiotic reports.

What game were you watching? He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. He missed Eric Moulds numerous times.

Take off your JP homer glasses. I am still not making predictions about the future for JP, but today HE SUCKED!

Back
Top Bottom