FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report

Crisis said:
Roll out the excuse wagon!!!!

He is the starting RB. He gets evaluated like a starting RB.

Your not going to say he played great? :lol: Why not say the truth. He sucked!

I'm not the one that has been saying he will be fine. You and the rest of the Fins homers have refused to accept that the growing pains are going to be tough.

That wasn't an excuse. It was a demonstration that he played twice as good as JP.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What game were you watching? He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. He missed Eric Moulds numerous times.

Take off your JP homer glasses. I am still not making predictions about the future for JP, but today HE SUCKED!
It's easy to suck in your second start ever when the rest of your team puts you on an island by yourself.

JP had no help offensively. Most qb's in the league would have a bad day with how the rest of our team played.

Like I said, Dante had five ints today...

Crisis said:
Typical thread from a fin fan. Where was your thread last week?

Weren't you reading last week. That Bills homer Bills4Life started the thread for me. Funny that he didn't do it this week? :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
That wasn't an excuse. It was a demonstration that he played twice as good as JP.

You mean against the same Jets D that gave up 85 and 100 to both Priest AND Johnson last week?

Ronnie was out-performed by Sammy Morris.

Crisis said:
You mean against the same Jets D that gave up 85 and 100 to both Priest AND Johnson last week?

Ronnie was out-performed by Sammy Morris.

Dude, get with the program. This is a JP thread. Please stay on topic or move along from this train wreck.... :lol:

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah, and Pepper had 5...count em, 5 ints today.

Dante is not ready to start either.

And Manning had worse numbers then Losman. He also played at home and against a worse Defense.

Losman is not the reason we lost today, it was the lack of a running game and bad playcalling that killed us.

Wagon Circler said:
It's easy to suck in your second start ever when the rest of your team puts you on an island by yourself.

JP had no help offensively. Most qb's in the league would have a bad day with how the rest of our team played.

Like I said, Dante had five ints today...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

That's all that rationale people have been trying to say about JP. This negative posts are in direct reponse to the unwarranted glee in Billsland about JP being the starting QB RIGHT NOW.

I have been very careful to say that JP may turn out great, but his is not ready. It will be terrible for the rest of the team if the decision to start a virtual rookie costs the Bills a playoff shot.

For years Fin fans knocked Fiedler because he couldn't make defenses pay for stacking the run. JP had many open receivers in the first half. He missed on his throws badly.

Now where is Bills4Life?

KGUNBILLS said:
And Manning had worse numbers then Losman. He also played at home and against a worse Defense.

Losman is not the reason we lost today, it was the lack of a running game and bad playcalling that killed us.

Sure, JP deserves none of the blame.....

Bills fans are funny.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Sure, JP deserves none of the blame.....

Bills fans are funny.

Stop putting words into his mouth.

Losman deserves some blame, but not ALL.

Let's not forget JP hasn't tossed an int or fumbled in two games. It's easy to say passes should have been picked off, but they weren't. Those are powerful stats when you compare them to what Bledsoe did for us last season. JP is green, but he is minimizing turnovers and he will only get better.

Crisis said:
Stop putting words into his mouth.

Losman deserves some blame, but not ALL.

I'd like just one Bills fan to critically evaluate his performance rather than whine, change the subject, blame other players, or make excuses.

Wagon Circler said:
Let's not forget JP hasn't tossed an int or fumbled in two games. It's easy to say passes should have been picked off, but they weren't. Those are powerful stats when you compare them to what Bledsoe did for us last season. JP is green, but he is minimizing turnovers and he will only get better.

If he throws 2 - 3 passes a game into the hands of the defenders and they are dropped, that doesn't make the throws any better. I'm sure the coaches are telling him after one of those plays, "don't worry JP, he dropped it".

He has had three passes in two games that should have intercepted and returned for TDs.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I'd like just one Bills fan to critically evaluate his performance rather than whine, change the subject, blame other players, or make excuses.

We have.

You just want all of us to get on our knees to you and worship you for stating the obvious about Losman.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Weren't you reading last week. That Bills homer Bills4Life started the thread for me. Funny that he didn't do it this week? :rofl3:

Why would I? The whole point of the thread last week was to prove you only post negative things about Losman, even though you claim to just post the facts.

JP struggled today, thats a fact, but he played well last week also, and thats a fact. Through preseason, you were quick to post Losman's negatives, claiming you just post what you see, not trying to bash Losman.

Just be honest, you love it when Losman fails and you love posting about it even more. You should feel that way though, since you are a Fin fan. Just dont try and say you dont.

Back
Top Bottom