FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report

Bills4Life said:
On the road, In the NFC isnt as bad as against a division rival. Hopefully he learns and gets better.

Until he does, you can expect stacked defenses against the run and lots of blitzing. He will have to show he can beat the blitz.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Until he does, you can expect stacked defenses against the run and lots of blitzing. He will have to show he can beat the blitz.

Or, we are going to have to show we can run against that.

Bills4Life said:
Or, we are going to have to show we can run against that.

The Bills are definitely a better running team than they showed yesterday. It is very difficult to be consistently effective when the other team doesn't have to respect part of your offense. The Dolphins experienced that in 2003 & 2004.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just a terrible performance. This is the problem with handing the job to a QB that isn't ready yet. He was totally confused the entire game. His first throw should have been a TD for the Bucs. Ronde Barber dropped another sure TD later in the half.

He missed throws, and looked confused. To all of you Bills fans who insisted that all he had to do was not make dumb plays, here you go. This shows that against a good defense, your QB has to be able to make plays. JP was totally helpless today.

How about that safety? Nice..... :lol: Hey JP, the endzone is only 10 yards deep and if you step out, it's a safety.

Good report.

I watched the whole game and Losman has a ways to go still. They might be a good team next year..

Wagon Circler said:
Yup, one bad performance and we might as well wright off the season..:shakeno:

1. QB is clearly not ready for the NFL.
2. He may never be ready.
3. If he can be an NFL quality QB, it will take time.
4. During the time it takes, Buffalo will be an average team.

This is exactly what we have seen play out in Miami over the past couple of years so I am familiar with the dynamic - sub-par QB + great defense + great RB + suspect offensive line will never equal Super Bowl.

Sorry.

zachseau13 said:

This is exactly what we have seen play out in Miami over the past couple of years so I am familiar with the dynamic - sub-par QB + great defense + great RB + suspect offensive line will never equal Super Bowl.

Sorry.
Wow you are such an expert..

Dante Culpepper has 0 touchdowns and 8 interceptions. He is clearly not ready for the NFL and he may never be...right?

I love how you can draw conclusions off one game. Where were those conclusions when he played well last week? I guess you're only an expert at being silly.

Wagon Circler said:
Wow you are such an expert..

Dante Culpepper has 0 touchdowns and 8 interceptions. He is clearly not ready for the NFL and he may never be...right?

I love how you can draw conclusions off one game. Where were those conclusions when he played well last week? I guess you're only an expert at being silly.

Moronic post.

Actually, I did review his performance last week.
I also reviewed it after each of the preseason games that I saw him play.

You are comparing JP to Daunte? Daunte has proven time and again that he is an NFL star. JP hasn't proven anything.

My opinion on him has been pretty consistent - he may develop into a good QB, but in the interim he will cost the Bills some games.

I think it is a reasonable opinion - his play certainly was a large factor in the loss yesterday.

Howver, if you feel more comfortable simply attacking me, instead of debating the point, feel free to do so.

Wagon Circler said:
It's obvious you are just a cynical person who pays more attention to the bills playing bad than the dolphins.
are u stupid ur in a dolphins forum only to talk about how bad the dolphins play who's the cynical one here

zachseau13 said:
Moronic post.

Actually, I did review his performance last week.
I also reviewed it after each of the preseason games that I saw him play.

You are comparing JP to Daunte? Daunte has proven time and again that he is an NFL star. JP hasn't proven anything.

My opinion on him has been pretty consistent - he may develop into a good QB, but in the interim he will cost the Bills some games.

I think it is a reasonable opinion - his play certainly was a large factor in the loss yesterday.

Howver, if you feel more comfortable simply attacking me, instead of debating the point, feel free to do so.
Moronic post.

It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about. Until JP singlehandedly loses games for us (which he hasn't) I'm not comfortable saying he will cost us games (which he may).

The comparision to Dante was to show that there are many QB's in the league who are doing worse than JP, notable qb's at that too.

zachseau13 said:

Sorry.
you got that out of one game? i thought you're better than that. Let's see ...

CP/AT YDS TD INT
P. Manning 13/28 122 0 1

J. Losman 12/28 113 0 0

Manning played at home against the jags and not as bucs D. Does this mean he's gonna stink based on 1 game? Manning had a running game, JP didn't. Based on 1 game, Manning isn't gonna be good again til' next year or he may never be ready to be good again. After 2 games JP has a 72 qb rating despite his horrible game agains th bucs and Manning has a 74 rating.

Here's another in 2003 the bills killed the Pats 31-0 and Brady had a worse game than JP did yesterday. They came back and won the sb. As you can see, 1 game does not always mean it's gonna be that way all season.

Wagon Circler said:
Amazing, isn't it?

By definition, you are not ready for the NFL until you have proven that you are ready. All of the comparisons to established QBs that have had bad games is silly.

Wagon Circler said:
Moronic post.

It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about. Until JP singlehandedly loses games for us (which he hasn't) I'm not comfortable saying he will cost us games (which he may).

???

That makes no sense. The play of the QB can clearly be the most significant factor in a loss without him "singlehandedly losing games".

JP played worse on Sunday than Drew Bledsoe ever played for the Bills. Many Bills fans were willing to put all of the blame on Drew.

Back
Top Bottom