FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report

FinfanInBuffalo said:
If he throws 2 - 3 passes a game into the hands of the defenders and they are dropped, that doesn't make the throws any better. I'm sure the coaches are telling him after one of those plays, "don't worry JP, he dropped it".

He has had three passes in two games that should have intercepted and returned for TDs.
Ints are huge stats because the other team gets the ball. The opposition doesn't get the ball on near ints.

JP needs to make better decisions, no doubt, but you can't crucify him for a pass he made that wasn't intercepted.

FinFanInBuffalo should change the title to Weekly Losman report, only if he does bad.

Bills4Life said:
Why would I? The whole point of the thread last week was to prove you only post negative things about Losman, even though you claim to just post the facts.

JP struggled today, thats a fact, but he played well last week also, and thats a fact. Through preseason, you were quick to post Losman's negatives, claiming you just post what you see, not trying to bash Losman.

Just be honest, you love it when Losman fails and you love posting about it even more. You should feel that way though, since you are a Fin fan. Just dont try and say you dont.

Of course I love it. Even better when homer Bills fans like you have to eat it this week.

I still have posted nothing but facts. He played mediocre last week against a very bad team. Now you have a real defense to use to gauge his readiness to play. How do you like it?

Wagon Circler said:
Ints are huge stats because the other team gets the ball. The opposition doesn't get the ball on near ints.

JP needs to make better decisions, no doubt, but you can't crucify him for a pass he made that wasn't intercepted.

The safety was worse than an Int. It was points and the ball for the opposition.

I said at least twice in preseason that he needed to stop scrambling backwards. Well now the coaches are going to kick him in the butt.

Wagon Circler said:

I didn't crucify him for the near Ints. Just don't make it sound like he is being more careful with the football than he really is.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Of course I love it. Even better when homer Bills fans like you have to eat it this week.

I still have posted nothing but facts. He played mediocre last week against a very bad team. Now you have a real defense to use to gauge his readiness to play. How do you like it?

We will find out how he responds to this. Culpepper didnt respond well to the Bucs beating they put on him last week, so we will see.

I had this down as a Bills loss anyways. The Best thing that could have happend if the Bills lost was that NE lost and Miami lost to a divisional opponent. They both lost, so Losman's rough day at school today wasnt that bad, in terms of our chances in the division.

I just hope he learned from this. We will see.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just a terrible performance. This is the problem with handing the job to a QB that isn't ready yet. He was totally confused the entire game. His first throw should have been a TD for the Bucs. Ronde Barber dropped another sure TD later in the half.

He missed throws, and looked confused. To all of you Bills fans who insisted that all he had to do was not make dumb plays, here you go. This shows that against a good defense, your QB has to be able to make plays. JP was totally helpless today.

How about that safety? Nice..... :lol: Hey JP, the endzone is only 10 yards deep and if you step out, it's a safety.
look who decided to show up. Gone practically a whole week because he didn't have any material tomreport and now he shows up.

here's another report. Choke on this :roflmao:

http://pittsburghpanthers.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/091705aaa.html

Bills4Life said:
We will find out how he responds to this. Culpepper didnt respond well to the Bucs beating they put on him last week, so we will see.

I had this down as a Bills loss anyways. The Best thing that could have happend if the Bills lost was that NE lost and Miami lost to a divisional opponent. They both lost, so Losman's rough day at school today wasnt that bad, in terms of our chances in the division.

I just hope he learned from this. We will see.

It's not that I think JP will be a bad QB. I just can't understand why the Bills would hinder what could be a very good team with a QB who is learning on the job. IMO, he really limits what you can do as an offense right now.

Tom Donahoe has already spoken about the possibility of missing the playoffs this year. Not a good thing for your GM to be saying in public. Normally you want to put your best 22 out there (unless you are building for the future).

I could be wrong, but it doesn't make any sense.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Typical reply from a Bills fan. When your player does bad, change the subject to something totally irrelevant. Nice try....

BTW, JP is making RB look like an all pro :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
typical from a finfan who shows up only after a bad performance. In the end, we'll have a real qb while you guys will be drafting one next year.
:lol:

Crisis said:
We have.

You just want all of us to get on our knees to you and worship you for stating the obvious about Losman.

Come on dude, man up and evaluate his performance. You Bills fans want to come here and talk smack. Stop avoiding the topic and lets here it.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Come on dude, man up and evaluate his performance. You Bills fans want to come here and talk smack. Stop avoiding the topic and lets here it.
hear it. How old are you?

You started a smack thread Wanny fan.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
It's not that I think JP will be a bad QB. I just can't understand why the Bills would hinder what could be a very good team with a QB who is learning on the job. IMO, he really limits what you can do as an offense right now.

Tom Donahoe has already spoken about the possibility of missing the playoffs this year. Not a good thing for your GM to be saying in public. Normally you want to put your best 22 out there (unless you are building for the future).

I could be wrong, but it doesn't make any sense.

Its not up to me.

I just know, you let a young kid grow. Either they grow or they dont.

We will see what happens, but I dont think we will just watch JP go down in the flames if he struggles more than he succeeds. I think Mularkey would go to Holcomb.

Bills4Life said:
Its not up to me.

I just know, you let a young kid grow. Either they grow or they dont.

We will see what happens, but I dont think we will just watch JP go down in the flames if he struggles more than he succeeds. I think Mularkey would go to Holcomb.

The problem is that in the NFL, one extra loss can cost you the playoffs. I don't envy Mularkey's position.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The problem is that in the NFL, one extra loss can cost you the playoffs. I don't envy Mularkey's position.

On the road, In the NFC isnt as bad as against a division rival. Hopefully he learns and gets better.

JP sucked, theres no doubt, it doesnt matter the so did the Dolphins, both teams lost, bottom line, get over it.

Back
Top Bottom