FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo's weekly Losman report

FinfanInBuffalo said:
???

That makes no sense. The play of the QB can clearly be the most significant factor in a loss without him "singlehandedly losing games".

JP played worse on Sunday than Drew Bledsoe ever played for the Bills. Many Bills fans were willing to put all of the blame on Drew.
Umm no. JP doesn't hand teams wins like Drew did. Watch the steelers game?

Wagon Circler said:
Umm no. JP doesn't hand teams wins like Drew did. Watch the steelers game?

Actually, I missed the Steelers game, but JP did try to hand the game to the Bucs. His performance was worse than any Bledsoe performance that I saw over his three years in Buffalo.

Makes me laugh alittle because I've heard dozens of Bills fans claim that the Bills would be fine because "JP couldn't possibly be as bad as Drew".

I realize that he has only played two games, but the lack of redzone production in game one and the bad performance in game two combine to make him worse than Drew so far.

BTW, Drew is doing very well in Dallas.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Actually, I missed the Steelers game, but JP did try to hand the game to the Bucs. His performance was worse than any Bledsoe performance that I saw over his three years in Buffalo.

Makes me laugh alittle because I've heard dozens of Bills fans claim that the Bills would be fine because "JP couldn't possibly be as bad as Drew".

I realize that he has only played two games, but the lack of redzone production in game one and the bad performance in game two combine to make him worse than Drew so far.

BTW, Drew is doing very well in Dallas.

Fell asleep during the 4th Quarter of yesterdays game did ya?

Mcduffie81 said:
Yea Drews having a hard time adjusting to playing in Dallas' secondary.

2 for 10 in the 4th Quarter. One-hopping balls in the 4th. Two minutes left in the game all he had to do was move the ball 25yards to put the cowboys in field goal range. Couldn't do it. Same Ole Drew. I would know. I saw him play for 3 years. Some things never change.

WILLIS21 said:
2 for 10 in the 4th Quarter. One-hopping balls in the 4th. Two minutes left in the game all he had to do was move the ball 25yards to put the cowboys in field goal range. Couldn't do it. Same Ole Drew. I would know. I saw him play for 3 years. Some things never change.
Well for being playoff contenders you guys have some serious offensive issues to say the least.

Off topic but didnt feel like starting a new thread...
Does Mcgahee have explosiveness or any elusiveness or speed? This isnt smack just and honest question posed in a non-provoking way. I havent seen a whole lot of him, but when I have he just kinda seems like a big strong but slow pounder. What are his best attributes?

Mcduffie81 said:
Well for being playoff contenders you guys have some serious offensive issues to say the least.

Off topic but didnt feel like starting a new thread...
Does Mcgahee have explosiveness or any elusiveness or speed? This isnt smack just and honest question posed in a non-provoking way. I havent seen a whole lot of him, but when I have he just kinda seems like a big strong but slow pounder. What are his best attributes?

Well since you asked, I don't think he'll ever be as fast or explosive as he was at the U of Miami. Didn't like his approach in the Tampa Bay game. Too much dancing. Needs to take the handoff and hit the hole as quickly as possible and head up field. The run blocking of the bills offensive line is so-so, thats not helping either.

Crisis said:
Did you combine it with your weekly Ronnie Brown report?

Lame response.

I was unaware the majority of the national press had Miami as a sure fire play-off team that could go far in those same play-offs.

WILLIS21 said:

Overall, he is outplaying JP right now.

JP may be the QB of the future, but IMO, he is a step back for a little while.

ohall said:
Lame response.

I was unaware the majority of the national press had Miami as a sure fire play-off team that could go far in those same play-offs.

His original post was just laughing at Losman.

I fail to see the relevance of the 2nd part. We're comparing players, not teams.

Justasportsfan said:
you got that out of one game? i thought you're better than that. Let's see ...

CP/AT YDS TD INT
P. Manning 13/28 122 0 1

J. Losman 12/28 113 0 0

Manning played at home against the jags and not as bucs D. Does this mean he's gonna stink based on 1 game? Manning had a running game, JP didn't. Based on 1 game, Manning isn't gonna be good again til' next year or he may never be ready to be good again. After 2 games JP has a 72 qb rating despite his horrible game agains th bucs and Manning has a 74 rating.

Here's another in 2003 the bills killed the Pats 31-0 and Brady had a worse game than JP did yesterday. They came back and won the sb. As you can see, 1 game does not always mean it's gonna be that way all season.
What's amazing is how buffalo billdikes compare their beloved JP with greats like Manning and Culpepper, oh and now Brady. :lol: No finfan brought up those greats :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom