FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft

Good job dude... Can keep the 32 teams there... Obviously it is going to be HUGELY important to keep an eye on others rosters... I guess we can just keep editing our own posts so there is only 32... Maybe we can keep the conversation in here to prevent clutter in the roster thread... Just a thought...

And Donovan interesting pick... You needed a Qb because it is gonna be a long time before you pick again.. lol.

The rosters thread was a great idea.

Make the picks in this thread though. But it will be much easier to for everyone to see.

As far as the roster goes, we are only drafting the 22 defensive and offensive starters. No depth or special team (Kickers are useless anyway.)
You can run any defensive scheme you would like (4-3, 3-4, Tampa 2) Build your team accordingly.
There will be a RB/WR option on offense. Therefore you can either hold 3 WRs or 2 RBs. A fullback is not necessary.

Alright guys I'm off to Easter dinner with my family. Have fun.

PS. Make sure to PM the guy after you make your pick.

The Seahawks are ready to pick whenever( we'll be sitting at a computer writing papers for the next two weeks so this should be a great distraction), there are a few guys we could take, but there is 1 that would be especially awesome. Hopefully he'll be available. It looks like he just may be there for us at #4!!!

This is gonna be the killer; waiting for others. I guess those of us that live by the computer need to pick fast so this doesn't take months.

Guys I wont be around till Monday so instead of holding up everything (as my pick is after the Rams) I'm going to give two options incase the Rams pick one of them before me.

So Kansas City select Justin Tuck (DE). If the Rams take Tuck, then the Chiefs will go with Casey Hampton (NT).

Guys I wont be around till Monday so instead of holding up everything (as my pick is after the Rams) I'm going to give two options incase the Rams pick one of them before me.

So Kansas City select Justin Tuck (DE). If the Rams take Tuck, then the Chiefs will go with Casey Hampton (NT).

Great job; way to move along the process!

Suggestion..... Once you make your pick post at the end of your thread who is next, so everyone can see at a glance where we are at. Then Update your roster thread that everyone will need to make. Also make sure to email and PM the next guy in line.

Okay, well I've made my pick, updated my roster and PM'd Burger 13 (St Louis Rams)to let him know that he is next.

Not being a smart alleck, I am curious as to what is the point to this exercise?
This is not a fantasy leauge, correct? It is only being done for dicussion purposes?

Im assuming since this is a mock draft without a cba in place that there is no salary cap in place. Shouldnt there still be some consideration to players salaries and the market income. Some teams will have more money to spend then others. Not trying to discourage the intentions of this excersise just thought that maybe these are real considerations someone might want to consider.

Not being a smart alleck, I am curious as to what is the point to this exercise?
This is not a fantasy leauge, correct? It is only being done for dicussion purposes?

Im assuming since this is a mock draft without a cba in place that there is no salary cap in place. Shouldnt there still be some consideration to players salaries and the market income. Some teams will have more money to spend then others. Not trying to discourage the intentions of this excersise just thought that maybe these are real considerations someone might want to consider.

The purpose is to entertain us football fans seeing as there is so much going on in the NFL until the draft.

Back
Top Bottom