Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Another question? When it's time to renew do I cancel the current to use another way of paying . Instead of it auto renewing?
Renewals are automatically handled by PayPal. You can update or cancel your renewal on their site.

To change your payment method on PayPal, you can either:
  1. Update your existing payment method. Go to your Wallet, click the payment method you want to update, and click Update card. Enter the new information and click Update.
  2. Cancel your subscription and create a new one with the new payment method. Go to the subscription you want to cancel, click Manage, and then click Cancel subscription. Once the subscription is canceled, you can create a new one with the new payment method.
Here are the steps in more detail:
  1. Go to PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/.
  2. Click the Wallet icon in the top right corner of the page.
  3. Click the payment method you want to update.
  4. Click Update card.
  5. Enter the new card information, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
  6. Click Update.
To cancel a subscription and create a new one with the new payment method:
  1. Go to the website or app where you have the subscription.
  2. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Click Manage or Settings.
  4. Click Cancel subscription.
  5. Follow the instructions to cancel the subscription.
  6. Go to PayPal and create a new subscription with the new payment method.
If you are changing your payment method for a recurring payment, such as a yearly subscription, you will need to make sure that the new payment method is active before the next payment is due.

Can we get a thumbs down button?
dislike thumbs down GIF

Ok, this is your chance Finheaven members to ask the staff members of Finheaven the questions that are burning on your mind. (If you feel an acutal burning on your mind, or anywhere else for that matter, call a doctor, and also inform the prostitute you recently visited that she may need to do the same thing.)

Disclaimer: All posts will be moderated, and we will answer the ones we feel like.
I need a list of the "Must Do Things to see/do for a Dolphins Fan" when visiting FL and going to an in-person game for the first time.

Petition to change the home banner from social distancing!

C'mon fellas, what happened to the days when it changed month by month! We have **** to get excited about here!!

I need a list of the "Must Do Things to see/do for a Dolphins Fan" when visiting FL and going to an in-person game for the first time.
Luckily for you @Fin-Loco our resident tour guru has compiled a great list for you!

Renewals are automatically handled by PayPal. You can update or cancel your renewal on their site.

To change your payment method on PayPal, you can either:
  1. Update your existing payment method. Go to your Wallet, click the payment method you want to update, and click Update card. Enter the new information and click Update.
  2. Cancel your subscription and create a new one with the new payment method. Go to the subscription you want to cancel, click Manage, and then click Cancel subscription. Once the subscription is canceled, you can create a new one with the new payment method.
Here are the steps in more detail:
  1. Go to PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/.
  2. Click the Wallet icon in the top right corner of the page.
  3. Click the payment method you want to update.
  4. Click Update card.
  5. Enter the new card information, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
  6. Click Update.
To cancel a subscription and create a new one with the new payment method:
  1. Go to the website or app where you have the subscription.
  2. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Click Manage or Settings.
  4. Click Cancel subscription.
  5. Follow the instructions to cancel the subscription.
  6. Go to PayPal and create a new subscription with the new payment method.
If you are changing your payment method for a recurring payment, such as a yearly subscription, you will need to make sure that the new payment method is active before the next payment is due.
I don't know the app or website..I don't want the auto renewal . Had problems with it last year. I want to re up with another payment method

Back
Top Bottom