Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Mr Bear
In the absence of an intelligent reply, if you pay by PayPal and want to cancel you have to do this on PayPal, alternatively you could change your payment method on there.
Hope that helps

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Normal visitors?
Normal visitors?
This place is the home and sanctuary of the abnormal
If anyone on here claims to be normal then they need psychiatric help

I don't know the app or website..I don't want the auto renewal . Had problems with it last year. I want to re up with another payment method
The payment is being made to Webtractive.
Log onto Paypal
When you sign into PayPal, click the gear icon at the top of the page, click "Payments,"
Scroll down, click "Automatic payments," and then click the name of the business (Webtractive). You can cancel the recurring payment on that screen at the bottom. "Remove Paypal as payment method"
Let me know if you have an issue...

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Normal visitors?
Normal visitors?
This place is the home and sanctuary of the abnormal
If anyone on here claims to be normal then they need psychiatric help
I saw it, so what does that tell you? LOL

Log onto Paypal
When you sign into PayPal, click the gear icon at the top of the page, click "Payments,"
Scroll down, click "Automatic payments," and then click the name of the business (Webtractive). You can cancel the recurring payment on that screen at the bottom. "Remove Paypal as payment method"
Then I want to pay another way

I
Log onto Paypal
Is there another way to pay

I know a guy in Africa, he's a prince or something. If you can send your full bank account details, account name, number and any codes etc I'll ask him to pay it for you. Don't put it on here though (you don't want to be scammed) send it to kindafricanprince@scam.com

I know a guy in Africa, he's a prince or something. If you can send your full bank account details, account name, number and any codes etc I'll ask him to pay it for you. Don't put it on here though (you don't want to be scammed) send it to kindafricanprince@scam.com
Yeah he will get about 4.59 cents

I figured it out and canceled the auto pay . I still can't find a option to by the club member or super donater

Back
Top Bottom