FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central

Harmonkoz - the reason being, the majority of teams are looking at him as a T, not a TE.

OK - DT's sent to Muck at 2.29am Monday morning. It's an interesting list that most people will complain about. :)

Originally posted by Boomer
Harmonkoz - the reason being, the majority of teams are looking at him as a T, not a TE.

I realize that Boomer, but I think they are all fools. A f'ing 330 lb TE that can churn out a 4.9 in the 40? Put him with a 300 + lb offensive line... Hell who needs the Big formation? I could run behind that, and I am not exactly the picture of fitness. :chuckle:

LOL Harmonkoz. I'm sure when he gets to camp, teams will look hard at whether he is a viable TE or a T. I think he'll end up like Jim Kleinsasser.

Yep - which is what Peters could be. He has the blocking ability, the footwork, the hands and the strength/speed to the hole to assume that role, if it doesn't work out at T or TE.

Duh - silly me P4E. That never happens here. ;)

Uh...wow dude...I hope you're not just trying to be controversial for the sake of being controversial Boomer...

Alert the media, Boomers lost his mind. He's turned into a journalist trying to make everything controversial. "Wow", is right ckparrothead, there are no words.

Not at all CK - that's just how I see it. I knew people would be upset about Wilfork, but from watching a lot of ball over the last 4 years with this particular class, that's just what I think.

As I always say, it would be dull if we all thought the same. And I think I have lacked much controversy to this point, no ? :)

I'd put Olshansky ahead of Dockett, he's the most overrated player out there. Mid Second material. Mine would look like.
1. Randy Starks
2. Vince Wilfork
3. Tommie Harris
4. Igor Olshansky
5. Darnell Dockett
6. Chad Lavalais
7. Marcus Tubbs
8. Dwan Edwards
9. Donnell Washington
10. Ahmad Childress

I had the pleasure of seeing Dockett or should I say not seeing him in the backfield vs. Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom