FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central

According to Andrews' agent and an article in the Arkansas Democrate-Gazette, Andrews weighed 345 pounds at his Pro Day last week.

Still can't find it. I'm now thinking that I just made the error that time. :shakeno:

Just to keep you all updated, I have done the centers and sent those to Muck. I am just now finishing my G ratings. I am also 3/4 of the way thru a 1st round mock which is causing me much chagrin because of all the possible trading up top and the general annoyance caused to me by Bill Belichick and what he can do on draft day. This is going to be a 1st round with immense trading I am sure. But bear with me. I am already doing my defensive rankings and the DE's and DT's should be with you soon. Once all positions are done, I will do a round by round analysis of what we should do and a look at potential late rounders/free agents who have caught my eye.

keep dreaming rivers will be gone by the time the phins draft.

Phillip Rivers is a stud. He will be long gone. I think he's the best Quaterback in the draft next to Eli Manning. Ben is a joke he should be third behind Manning and Rivers. I take Rivers any day. By the way Dwayne Wade is a stud put him in at the end of the game. Lebron James for MVP if the Cavs make the playoffs. They will make the playoffs to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Ben a joke?? Have anything to back up such a bold statement??

Ben had Phil Rivers type production and has Daunte Culpepper type physical tools. Unfortunately the production was at an inferior talent level but hey there's gotta be SOME chink in the armor. I still like Rivers but would like Manning or Roeth over Phil.

Same talent level that Vhad Pennington and Byron Leftwich faced. And it hasn't hurt them. Plus you can only beat what's in front of you. Plus I'd argue that a great majority of the MAC teams offer much more resilience than Duke, Wake Forest, etc.

I would just like to say thanks to the guys at Finheaven for all the hard work in putting up this Draft analysis for our enjoyment.

Great Job...And thanks again.:)

Great writeup Boomer. Question for you - where do you rank Shawn Andrews as a guard in this years draft - is he ahead of Smiley in your opinion?

Also, where do this years "second tier" (i.e other than Gallery) linemen- Andrews, Snee, Smiley, Grove, Locklear, etc - rank in comparison to last years rookie crop?

I still do not understand why Boomer has Carey ranked among tackles only but not among guards when like 90% of personnel evaluators in the NFL look at him as a guard prospect only not a tackle prospect. No offense or nothin. I would just find it more advantageous if Boomer evaluated him as a guard.

Get to work Boomer. I'm interested to see what you say about Dunta Robinson, Jonathan Vilma, Karlos Dansby and Randy Starks which are defensive players I would love for Miami to take at #20 if any of them are there. Dansby is moving up draft boards and Vilma, IMO, is a top 10 player that would be there for Miami at 20.

Waiting on you Boomer, waiting on you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom