Fins are offering KC the 54th pick for Albert | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins are offering KC the 54th pick for Albert

This team needs to hit the ground running. The 'right now' value that Albert provides offsets his potential long term injury failings. Considering what other moves Miami has made, this is the necessary move to get max value from our other acquisitions.

The NFL is a 'right now' league and Miami is ready to pop up and catch the big wave. Shore up the OLine and Here We Go.
If Tanny winds up being a mediocre talent, then we're all buggered. He'll have no excuses.
We're truly living and dying with RT17 but I feel good about it.

Hoops I agree with you on both posts. Albert for 54th and a Beatty like contract, 7 mil/yr. I'm happy with it. I think we might be one of the teams either trading back at first trying to get another 2nd or 3rd and then making a trade back up to the end of the 1st. Grab 2 players we like plus still have a 2nd. I not sure I want us to do this but if somehow we trade back and get say Trufant and EFiert or Carradine and Trufant/Hayden and then in the 2nd grab another corner, I think I'd be pretty happy with the draft right from the start.

on the corner front if you don't get one at #12 or #42 and you do make this albert trade which again looks like only a matter of time you are looking at pick #77 pretty much 35 picks b/t and the cornerback class will be slim pickings...you might see a jordan poyer there still then but it's gonna be dicey...

we've sniffed all the top 50 pick corners pretty hard so i'm sure they know they can't wait...other positions you can wait on...a de with rush tools will be there in the 3rd round as a situational guy a wr that can help you with either size or that can play in the slot will be there a safety will be there lb depth will be there...the corners you better id your guy and not mess around....

I agree, if we make the Albert trade and don't get Milliner at 12 I could see us trade back and then use those picks along with 42 on a corner. I think we see a corner by at least 42. I totally could see us trading back using a 4th to get to the very top of the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom