Fins Draft...Interesting picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Draft...Interesting picks

Ted Ginn is not that good

what's up with you guys and Ted Ginn, the guy is fast, but so is every other wide receiver. We need to concentrate on our defensive and offensive fronts. If Alan Branch is there, we should take him. Ginn is in the mold or Terry Glenn, just a nice receiver, we can get a good receiver, like that Rice kid from South Carolina, maybe in the 3rd round. If we take Ginn at #9 we would be making a mistake, and you guys will be on here dogging out the GM for making a mistake. We need to find another Marques Colston, and I think the guy is Rice in the 3rd round. Unless Calvin Johnson slips to us.

what's up with you guys and Ted Ginn, the guy is fast, but so is every other wide receiver. We need to concentrate on our defensive and offensive fronts. If Alan Branch is there, we should take him. Ginn is in the mold or Terry Glenn, just a nice receiver, we can get a good receiver, like that Rice kid from South Carolina, maybe in the 3rd round. If we take Ginn at #9 we would be making a mistake, and you guys will be on here dogging out the GM for making a mistake. We need to find another Marques Colston, and I think the guy is Rice in the 3rd round. Unless Calvin Johnson slips to us.
wow. sidney rice might go top 20.

where did you get the idea that Sidney Rice will be available in 3rd round? Cuz bro, he prolly be gone around 20-25...he's a stud.

Take a look at Higgins. Another exciting playmaker who sometimes plays too fast as one scout said about him during senior bowl practices lol

Plus Higgins is more rounded and runs much better routes.

I would hate to use round one pick and money for something you could get in either the 3rd or 4th round.

As chada456 has said "DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH HIGGINS"
Check youtube for any video or just research the guy.I cant wait to see how his 40 times will be at the combine...My guess would be 4.3 to 4.35

Players have been known to slip in drafts, hopefully Rice will be there in the second round for us, but that's not a big need for us, we need to address our needs. That means getting a DT in the first round and getting a offenive linemanin the second. I mean, those old defensive linemen we have, they may not be there next year, cuz Kevin Carter is making too much money, so he's gonna have to take a pay cut, or get cut. It all depends on what we do in free agency, Dielman may be our guy, and if he is, then it's a no brainer to go defensive line in the draft. We don't need anymore Jamar Fletcher's, John Avery's, Yatil Green's, or any other first rounder we've taken lately that have busts, we have to start drafting winners, and Alan Branch, or that guy from louisville(okoyi, i think that's his name)are winners, we definitely have to go D-line, and can you guys kill the Ted Ginn thing, if we draft him, we would be dogging the front office out on wasting a pic on him, 1 of the linemen i mentioned will be Pro Bowlers. I don't have anything against Ginn, he's just not that good, and he wouldn't be a good fit for our fins.

IMO, Ted Ginn Jr is not even the best receiver on his own college team. Also, Wes is already a very good return man, so please stop talking about Ginn. UGH! We need OL in the first round and then another OL in the second. Take DB's & WR's in the rounds after that. We certainly do not need anyone in the front 7 of the defense, as I think they proved it this past year.

The offense was abyssmal and OL is the place to start. If we get Ricky back, then we have the R&R combo in the backfield. That, coupled with an improved line will make ANY QB look better.

Now, we're 3 months too early on these projections b/c we don't know who we'll sign from the FA market. If we get Steinbach from Cincy, or another big name OL, it would sure be a GREAT start. Then the priorities in the draft start to change a little.

Back
Top Bottom