Fins get an A grade for 2nd round picks, according to Reuter from NFL.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins get an A grade for 2nd round picks, according to Reuter from NFL.com

I look at the offense last year as the exact opposite...the line helped the running game, which helped Tannehill.

With no running game, I think we are back to square one with Tannehill.

Without a running game, any offense is back to square one. Has nothing to do with Tannehill.

The picks have been fine so far from a forward thinking perspective. All of these guys have similar traits to the players they are intended to replace in a year or two (Wake, Timmons, & Maxwell). That's all fine and dandy but beyond depth, I don't see any immediate improvement to the team. None of these guys are going to come in and fill a starting role on day one. That's my only problem.

The picks have been fine so far from a forward thinking perspective. All of these guys have similar traits to the players they are intended to replace in a year or two (Wake, Timmons, & Maxwell). That's all fine and dandy but beyond depth, I don't see any immediate improvement to the team. None of these guys are going to come in and fill a starting role on day one. That's my only problem.

McMillan will be a starter. Good chance Tankersley will be also as the season progresses. And although Harris wont start at DE he'll see plenty of snaps as well.

All 3 guys will see the field as rookies. I expect to see a lot of Harris and McMillan.

Yeah Gase is building a defense. These are the pieces we need in place for the future. Don't expect these guys to step on the field day one and lead us to the super bowl. Expect that from them in 3-4 years :)

Yeah Gase is building a defense. These are the pieces we need in place for the future. Don't expect these guys to step on the field day one and lead us to the super bowl. Expect that from them in 3-4 years :)

Raekwon will be stepping on the field week 1. He did it as a freshman at OSU and he will do it as a rookie in Miami.

Learning the defense will be easy for him.

Raekwon will be stepping on the field week 1. He did it as a freshman at OSU and he will do it as a rookie in Miami.

Learning the defense will be easy for him.

yeah but he won't be a leader on D for a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom