Fins Group Tix (WHAT A JOKE)!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Group Tix (WHAT A JOKE)!!

I just called and inquired on these group deals. I like it so much I am going to do one myself for either the Jets or Steelers game. You can get upper corners, or even sidelines. The corners are the better deal because they are only $48 as opposed to $64 and you get lower rows. So, for $88 a head you can get a ticket to the premium game, a bus parking pass, a ticket to the Cards game, Dolphins stuff for every person in the group (car tag, pin, etc), and your group name announced over the loud speaker. Sounds like a steal to me. I am going to decide on the game today.

On the surface it looks like a raw deal BUT imagine if that was a Jet fan who wanted to purchase those 45 tix? I think that is what it is trying to prevent, they don't want opposing fans taking over the Stadium so by requiring you to purchase tix to other games or whatever it prevents that b/c a Jet fan(or any opposing fan( wouldn't want tix to other games.

Samphin said:
I wholeheartedly disagree with your point. Fact is, whoever that one sales perosn talked to, is now responsible for losing 45-50 potential customers. It is going to take that person a while to make that up. Of course, that is using your method that multiple little leads are more valuable than one lead that touches 50 prospective clients.

You don't get it.

The whole point of the INDIVIDUAL lead is to sell something else. That something else would be a season ticket.

To be quite honest about the situation.........No season ticket holder=No MIAMI Dolphins.

I thought of this example this morning and at the risk of beating a dead horse I'll lay it out here. We (finheaven) are not the market. We are sold. We're either attending or not attending on a seasonal basis based on our financial ability. If you consider us for season ticket sales we are either easy prey or unattainable. It's a matter of fact situation-No "sale" is required.

Look at the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beach market. What percentage of that market is hispanic? What sport has dominated the hispanic culture over the years? Heck, what sport has dominated the world culture over the years? It certainly isn't American Football.

You've attained a certain comfort level with your wealth. You work in the local area. You may even have numerous employees. The talk around the cooler at work is heated this week. You wonder why? Hey! It's the Jets/Dolphins game in town this week. Don't you know?

In your house growing up the talk was always baseball or soccer growing up. It's what your father knew and it's what you know therefore. You've never been much of a football fan but you have to check this one out. Your friends or coworkers tell you to meet them in the parking lot around 11am at a certain point as they will be cooking out and drinking some beers before the game. You've now tailgated for the first time and then enjoyed the pleasure of watching 3 hours of football with 77,000 frantic fans around you.

It was an enjoyable atmosphere. Your wife saw some friends she knew too. It wasn't so much the football game you enjoyed but it was the atmosphere. You have now "experienced" the Miami Dolphins.

You know how to get in touch with the Dolphins as you ordered the tickets. So you ordered another set of tickets for the following game. The next year you order season tickets. It's relatively inexpensive and it's only 10 days out of the year.

That's the "market". It's not 50 people coming in from out of town for a one shot deal. Sure the groups of 50 are nice to have but the Jets/Dolphins week you don't need them. The Dolphins need them for the Arizona game.

Ya see.....There's no talk by the water cooler about the Dolphins around town the week they play the Cardinals.

phintastic said:
I'd take those upper corners for $100 each and like it. It's a steal for the Jets game.

DING! DING! DING!

We have a Winner!

By the way, the ticket guy told me he sold 700 group tix to the Jets game this week already.

I'm buying 40 today for the Steelers game - - - and liking it. DING! DING! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom