Fins interview DL coach Kris Kocurek - now hired | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins interview DL coach Kris Kocurek - now hired

Jordan Phillips has been underachieving. So hopefully he can light a fire under Phillips. Also will be nice to see if he can get Charles Harris to the next level and develop others like Cameron Malveaux.

Jordan Phillips has been underachieving. So hopefully he can light a fire under Phillips. Also will be nice to see if he can get Charles Harris to the next level and develop others like Cameron Malveaux.

Uhhh Phillips actually had a pretty solid season, brah.

Gase must still be well regarded for a guy and his wife entrenched in Michigan to give all that up and move South. Of course, it could be the brutal winter they are having and probably a nice bump in salary, but I am going to tell myself it's all Gase and Burke. Glad to see Gase is pulling out all the stops and the nice upgrade to a critical position group that was sorely underachieving. :-)

Gase must still be well regarded for a guy and his wife entrenched in Michigan to give all that up and move South. Of course, it could be the brutal winter they are having and probably a nice bump in salary, but I am going to tell myself it's all Gase and Burke. Glad to see Gase is pulling out all the stops and the nice upgrade to a critical position group that was sorely underachieving. :)

Wife checks weather down here, 70 and clear, starts packing- after going on social media announcing the news of course, and we outta here. Lol

Miami weather, likely salary increase....

I have a feeling that Mama Kocurek may have had some input on whether he took the Miami job.....

Back
Top Bottom